• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Audio What voice actor would you want to voice future DLC characters?

Two more.

Leduc: I've been suggesting this guy since Day 1:

Black Dahlia: This chick, I know she's been mentioned at least once on this thread already:

Last edited:
James Arnold Taylor. He can do anything! For all I care, he could voice every other male character! Best part? They'd all sound totally different!

For me, it's not that he's too silly. I've been on NG for years and have heard Arin's voices and quite like several of them, but from what I've heard, I don't particularly think he'd fit as Beo. For me, I haven't heard him do older voices to my knowledge.

Also, hey, Ian Sinclaire is awesome, you don't have to like him, but it should be easy to see why people are hyped for him. He's got a deep strong voice, that can easily shift for different situations for comedy, seriousness etc.

Reactions: Denizen
the major roles Ian is known for though is Dandy and Brooke.

so, I can see why people wouldn't think he'd be fitting for Beo.

if you ask me, I think Patrick Seitz or Chris Sabat would work better for him. maybe even Kyle Hebert.

Get Vic Mignogna to voice Leduc just to cement his anime boy status.
Wow Vic mignogna would actually work great.

Vic or Jason Liebrecht.

I just want Liebrecht in more things!

GUYS, David hayter for Beo.

LORD STEVE BLUM FOR BEOWULF PLEASE!!!

Who was the guy that voiced Varrick in Legend of Korra? I always read Beo lines in his voice.

Also, Lori Petty or Marÿke Hendrikse as Scythana.

Last edited:
Admittedly I shamelessly suggest either Clancy Brown, or John DiMaggio for Tom and Benedict Cumberbatch, Corey Burton or this dude for Ottomo. Anthony Warlow for both also works. Yes I'm aware two of those listed do not count as voice actors. At least not officially. Had he not died, Bob Hoskins would also be acceptable for Tom.

Thing is though seeing Lab Zero's budget i say we need a voice actor thats good but also affordable

Ryu Watabe, the man who voiced Master Onion from Parappa the Rapper, as Yu-Wan.

Reactions: Medici Mob Boss
Rich browns wife (i keep saying that but I never actually took the time to find out her name, I feel kinda rude not knowing it) for ileum
megamands for Adam
nightphyre's wife (again don't know her name but then again I don't think I should know her name. it'd be weirder if i did i suppose) For annie
And whoever did that Hive fanvoice for hive (think was someone on here)
Raibix for minette
Mugen026 for Andy
shockingdingo for Brain Drain

Last edited:
Tara Strong as Minette
Tabitha St. Germain as Ileum
Pete Gold (aka Hoxton) or Troy Baker as Stanley
Egoraptor as Panzerfaust
Andrea Libman as Umbrella
Beth (Walking Dead) as Hive
JonTron as Leduc
Billie Piper as Aeon

Last edited:
The Hurting or Beowulf should be voiced by Cr1itkal.

I'm pretty sure the Hurting is non-sentient.

If future DLC Characters had any voice actors...
It would be Tara Strong, maybe for Annie or Umbrella. Don't where to balance this, I mean Tara used to voiced as young kids.

I've been re-watching Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, and I think Mary Elizabeth McGlynn would be great for Ms. Victoria/D. Violet.

Last edited:
For Beowulf my mind always goes towards a specific voice, but I can't give a name of a person because I don't know who would do it.

In my head he has an accent of some kind, I usually lean towards Irish. And his voice and attitude is that of the Scout from Team Fortress 2, but with more gruff.

This so much. Maybe the voice actor isn't even American. *gets punched in the face*

If not some foreign-accent guy, Ian Sinclaire because if he voices Beo I'll be marathoning the dub version of Space Dandy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rakurin

This so much. Maybe the voice actor isn't even American. *gets punched in the face*

If not some foreign-accent guy, Ian Sinclaire because if he voices Beo I'll be marathon in the dub version of Space Dandy.

It would be great if he had an accent from someone actually from somewhere, like a voice actor from Ireland. But that might also not be right because I don't see it being a really thick accent like a native might have.

If we want to be accurate to the original poem's setting, Beowulf would have a Swedish accent because Geatland is in Sweden.

Reactions: Muro and Rakurin
If we want to be accurate to the original poem's setting, Beowulf would have a Swedish accent because Geatland is in Sweden.

True true, I can see that as a possibility as well. ^.^

Reactions: Kuzlalala
I remember once imagining voice actors for male characters when I pictured Ottomo during a tech saying "I JUST WANNA GO HOME" in Nostalgia Critic's voice (Doug Walker) with his kind of silly screaming pitch.

Oh man it sounds silly, and such a line doesn't even fit Ottomo, but for his character it could work.
On a side note I don't get why Doug doesn't get into voice acting, but that's offtopic maybe...

I have decided this is not a thread for me...
Goodbye!

I anticipate the usual snark of 'You won't be missed' and the like...

I want Christopher Lloyed to voice Isaac

people want Ian Sinclair to voice Beo.
I want him to voice Hubrecht.

I think I should voice all future characters.

Nolan should voice the men and Troy Baker should voice the women.
then our voice actor fantasies can all be realized.

Reactions: Magma442