• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

What would you wish for?

ElementFree

"...Like a carving knife slicing a daikon radish."
Banned
Reaction score
Steam
Super Milk Chan
PSN
Super_Lewd_Chan
XBL
pecuiler
Peacock Big Band
Given the opportunity to wish on the Skullheart, what would you wish for?
If I were to wish I would probably wish for multiple skullhearts.
1. To see if I can wish multiple times. If not go to 2. If so go to 3.
2. If not, there are going to be a bunch of Skullgirls beating the crap out of each other and everything in their way.
3. Wish for self control and invulnerability, gotta do some wrecking.

Last edited:
Having boy parts means I can't wish on the skullheart. So probably nothing.
Huh, guess I shoud've revised my OP. Okay...
CONGRATULATION! You have female parts ripe with wishing potential! Enjoy your wish!

First, I gotta cut my dick off
Second, wish to be invincible
Third, live forever

I would want the cure to all diseases and disabilities that have ever existed and will exist, to give all people the chance at life they deserve. I would keep wishing for that until the Skullheart grants that wish, even if I have to torture it.

Me: I want money.

Skullheart: You're a boy.

Me: I want a large game collection.

Skullheart: You're a boy...

Me: I want more wishes.

Skullheart: YOU'RE A GODDAMN BOY!

a utopia were every body could live for free with no war

but im a guy so you know

Reactions: FilliaFeind
I have a penis, and whatever wish I have, I can't get it granted. Does that means the Skullheart will do a sex change and turn me into a Skullgirl?

Reactions: FilliaFeind
Assuming that I was somehow gender bended to be able to make the wish, it would depend:

If I HAD to make a wish for some reason, I would come to the conclusion that I will become the Skullgirl no matter what I wish for, so I would try to wish for the most harmless, pathetic, and specific thing imaginable, in order to limit the damage of a potentially corrupted wish and my inevitable transformation. Moreover, it would be a wish that has no bearing on anyone other than myself, even in a positive manner, as a twisted wish could still harm them.

Something along the lines of "I wish that the second smallest slice of tomato in the last sandwich I ate today was slightly less juicy".

If I did not have to make a wish, I would get the heck out as fast as possible. I KNOW I'm not "pure of heart" enough to avoid becoming the next Skullgirl.

If your a dude, cut ya dick off. easy, no biggie.

cut ya dick off. easy, no biggie.
ya beside everyone knows dicks are like lizards tails that shit just grow back. no biggie

Reactions: dMags
Actually Ahad confirmed that Skullheart accepts wishes also from transexual women.
You need to be a woman. Not cut your dick have a vagina

Actually Ahad confirmed that Skullheart accepts wishes also from transexual women.
You need to be a woman. Not cut your dick have a vagina
Wasn't it stated that you could wish if you identified yourself as a woman?
No need to cut off your meat pole... Unless you want to...

Would the Skullheart accept a wish to become a girl?

Immunity to the skullgirlification, anyone?
That will automatically get you killed.
Wow... Do ANY girls play skullGIRLS?
*raises hand*

As for your question OP, I wouldn't wish this myself but I've been thinking if someone wishes to be the last Skullgirl in existence or something rather. Ir would that be the same as wishing to not be turned into one?

Can you wish for someone else to be a skullgirl?

Skullheart...I wish...I wish for you to be the Skullgirl

Now you can finally have your wish.

Reactions: ElementFree
I applaud you for that! Ignore Val, and you'll be fine! That's what I do!
I wasn't doing it for praise but okay...=3=;

Can you wish for someone else to be a skullgirl?
Would gender be restricted on that? Imagine one of the Medici gaining that power through someone's wish.

I wasn't doing it for praise but okay...=3=;

Would gender be restricted on that? Imagine one of the Medici gaining that power through someone's wish.
Plus, since the Skullgirl is the wielder of the Skullheart, would that create another Skullheart?
(Or is it that Skullgirls are by-products?)

'Female parts ripe with wishing potential' -Super Milk Chan

Plus, since the Skullgirl is the wielder of the Skullheart, would that create another Skullheart?
(Or is it that Skullgirls are by-products?)
Well, there's technically more than one Skullheart but only one appears every seven years, so...maaaaaaaybe it can happen?
The Skullheart would probably say no but this seems like a perfect way to bring more destruction to the world.

Well, there's technically more than one Skullheart but only one appears every seven years, so...maaaaaaaybe it can happen?
The Skullheart would probably say no but this seems like a perfect way to bring more destruction to the world.
Well, that's news to me! The lore of this game's insane!

(I applaud you again for staying after the other posts. [just messing with you guys, everyone's a LITTLE insane!])

Well, that's news to me! The lore of this game's insane!

(I applaud you again for staying after the other posts. [just messing with you guys, everyone's a LITTLE insane!])
Nah, it's cool. No worries ;P

But I've been thinking: is there really more than one Skullheart or is there just one that appears every seven years? Its whole existence is just confusing. Maybe my wish would be to tell me all its secrets so I could leak it out to the world.

Nah, it's cool. No worries ;P

But I've been thinking: is there really more than one Skullheart or is there just one that appears every seven years? Its whole existence is just confusing. Maybe my wish would be to tell me all its secrets so I could leak it out to the world.
That's selfish :p Instant Skullgirlifacation!!!

You would think maybe Valentine would wish for that, considering she became the skullgirl (atleast in my interpretation of her ending) so she could become closer to the Trinity and find a way to destroy them and the skullheart. (Might be farfetch'd)

Reactions: Skullgirlsfanboy
That's selfish :p Instant Skullgirlifacation!!!
Aw really? I had plans to find its weakness so that the Skullheart would get permanently destroyed by someone else, but okay.
Knowing the Skullheart, my wish would have a horrible catch to it.

Reactions: Skullgirlsfanboy
Aw really? I had plans to find its weakness so that the Skullheart would get permanently destroyed by someone else, but okay.
Knowing the Skullheart, my wish would have a horrible catch to it.
Yep. Save a poor, disfigured schoolgirl and you get a slow, painful death. Awesome dental plan, though!