• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

What would you wish for?

Actually Ahad confirmed that Skullheart accepts wishes also from transexual women.
You need to be a woman. Not cut your dick have a vagina
Funny that it's open-minded to a certain degree.
With that knowledge in mind, I still wouldn't risk making a wish on it.

Reactions: Skullgirlsfanboy
*raises hand*
*raises hand too*

I'd just embrace the consequences like Val and hope I'd be strong-willed enough to actually get some work done on my personal agenda before I went completely crazy. Be all like
Seems like the only way to win.

I'm starting to think the primary reason the SkullHeart couldn't/wouldn't fulfill any of Peacock's wishes was because they weren't things that could be accomplished by changing the wisher into a Skullgirl.

Guys, just remember something: careful on what you wish for

fleybq.jpg

After getting surgery...

"Skullheart, I wish that the Skullhearts could no longer grant wishes." Bam. World peace. Skullgirl threat eliminated. Everyone is happy.

The Skullbrain is born. For every wish granted, 3 random girls become Skullgirls.

...What have I done. :/

Reactions: Little Nomad
Hmm...
Another loophole I would wish on the Skullheart is to keep my humanity in tact. That's about the one side effect that's feared the most from that thing, aside from being hunted down that is. Eh, nothing no undead powers can't handle!

I am not sure what I would wish for...

Bet you ten bucks says DDB would wish for playable Annie.

I wonder what would happen if you wished to go back to the first time the skullheart appeared or when it was created and try and stop it there. Maybe Annie's wish will be to sacrifice herself by way of going to the source and blah blah stable time loop thigie, sci-fi babble justice, weepy weep ending, finally at peace thingie.

Ooooor maybe a wish asking other deities for help to stamp on this thing (inb4 worse skull heart appears--the skull Skullington! Basically a cursed exoskeletal armor....we're boned...hah see what I...I'll just go...)

Joking aside, I am curious about whether the trinity are just a branch of goddesses in the SG universe or if they are the end all top tier source of divinity. And just how far back does the skullheart's existence go?

Reactions: Jimbob
to have the skull heart give me three wish's instead of one. LOL.