• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Who Ya'll Like: Encore (& Knuckles) [Bimonthly, Tuesdays, 5pm PST]

This already went down in PM, but it's worth posting that HEY I'm under tornado watch right now soooo. I will/have to pass atm.

Has beamsprouts played/are they available? I'd like to see them vs Mike maybe.

Worst comes to worse I'll play vs mike self-commentated!

This already went down in PM, but it's worth posting that HEY I'm under tornado watch right now soooo. I will/have to pass atm.

Has beamsprouts played/are they available? I'd like to see them vs Mike maybe.

Sprouts is working tonight, and he's played on WYL before.

Reactions: gllt
Someone vs MikeZ if we can find someone else. (Pinging gllt and a few others)
Since Maul came up, Mike Z vs Maul would be cool if we could make that happen. Aggro Skullgirls

HEY I'm under tornado watch right now soooo. I will/have to pass atm.
dodgers-blue-neon-sign-800x500.jpg

Hello I am a bad player that requires your strongest potions. Who would be willing to give me their strongest potions (play matches if like dolfin thinks it would be fun or whatever)

memes

yeah dude come to alabama i got you

edit: first to Death by tornado lets go

Last edited:
I'm horrifically sleep deprived. I might be a decent match for TBD, if there's time

I thought twitch is down today for maintenance

Hey friends! I have a super busy week ahead of me so I'm gonna have to cancel WYL for this week. When we come back on March 22nd we'll go ahead and run a few extra sets to make up for it <3

Huh so we have a week until the next one. We should probably... come up with some matches. I still wanna see Drewski vs someone.

drewski vs lethalmind

Pretty sure this already happened way back in another WYL, right? Would rather someone else (though yes Lethalmind for another match).

fenster versus drewski to see who the best bronie is of all time.

Reactions: Fizzxwizz
fenster versus drewski to see who the best bronie is of all time.
Aren't they training partners? That said I wouldn't mind seeing this.

e: Another idea I have is to get @Fuego on the show against someone. I hadn't heard of him before but I liked what I saw from his play in FINAL BLOW.

I honestly can't say that'd be a good match @ me and drewski cause I'd do what I do all the time and start of round Beat Extend every time and then get happy birthday'd and everyone would be like "Seriously stop doing it everytime" and I'll be like "No seriously it'll work this time I guarantee it", and then it'll work once and I'll catch him with it and then claim I actually won the set cause thats all that mattered.

But beyond that, I just want to see him play vs other people since usually I'm the only one he plays against most of the time.

I'd maybe like to see him vs @Drills ? Or at least, I want to see more of drills too cause I really like him.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
maybe fuego vs @kbza_algaretex or @Agent J or some other combination? I'm just basing this on the fact that I think they might all be the same region but I might be mistaken on that or their ability/desire to play each other.
I get an ok ping to Fuego so it's probably safe for him to play NA. I guarantee I get a better connection to him than Agent J does lol

I'd maybe like to see him vs @Drills ? Or at least, I want to see more of drills too cause I really like him.
i wanted to see acido vs twerk
All solid ideas

So how about:

@Cadenza vs @Acido
@drewski vs @Fosh
@gllt vs @matlockholmes

All of ya'll if i tagged you can we confirm/deny

I would like get a few bonus matches in as well, how about:

@cloudKing211 vs @LazyBakemono
@Stuff vs @Datagram

What if McPeanuts vs Clawmaster was a grudge match :^)

Not solidifying these - just throwing up some suggestions! Let me know which of these you guys like.

Reactions: CaioLugon
trickstar/swaterdan/yung mattington, diablos, and stuff are all players I would like to watch play. Dunno how much stuff or gllt might actually want to participate but they'd be neat to see.

Datagram runs slapfest on tuesdays but that's usually after wyl so it could maybe maybe not be a problem.

Hiii! I'm really flattered that you would like to see me play, but because these are on Tuesday nights, I'm unable to participate :< I have to work every Wednesday at 4AM so I'm usually in bed by the time this would start~

sure

he's a demon dude

its time to die

and what about lawnba vs heropon? dunno why but i thought for some time they were the same person

maybe fuego vs @kbza_algaretex or @Agent J or some other combination? I'm just basing this on the fact that I think they might all be the same region but I might be mistaken on that or their ability/desire to play each other.

according to his SH profile he's from oregon and his region in SG is listed as NA west coast so that's probably where he is, i know algaretex is puerto rico and agent j is mexico