• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having to re-upload them. I tried to upload yesterday and 3 hours in, youtube decided that it wasn't gonna happen. Reformatting and reuploading takes a while, though if youtube is accurate, it should be in half an hour or so

EDIT: Youtube finally accepted my videos. Now take it, ya filthy animals

Requesting that someone makes a Who Y'All Like Youtube account so all the matches can be uploaded there for easy access

@Lethalmind would you be free to play this week? You probably don't know about this guy but I wanted you to fight Reid if you were good to go

that's some hidey hole shit talk right there then

Reactions: Mr. X
lol I'm saying that because of last year's evo, you got 9th also didn't you?

you sure that math checks out? I mean, 300>9

I need to make sure nothing is going on then but if not I'm up for it.

I'm down for the most part. My internet has been really wonky lately, so I'm not sure how great its going to be for a Painwheel player to fight in that :^/

I wanna see taluda go against sage and/or tj

Edit: actually, whens taluda kumite?

I want Taluda to play his peacock team

sounds good to me. so far the lineup is looking like

Reid vs ??? (Kinda hoping lethalmind sees this eventually)
SkippyMcYay vs ??? (Someone pls challenge this man)
Domo vs Taluda (If Taluda isn't too busy or if Domo's net is not being fucking horrendous)

so yeah i still need to get the first 2 matches settled and pray on taluda being good to go

also there is a chance i might not be able to host so could someone pls volunteer themselves as a backup? and of course you can easily change any of the matches that you might not want to run in that event

Edit: @Domo fixed

Last edited:
Reactions: RAT__BABY
I don't know that I've ever played Skippy. Would that be a good match, or a 1 sided beatdown?

sounds good to me. so far the lineup is looking like

Reid vs ??? (Kinda hoping lethalmind sees this eventually)
SkippyMcYay vs ??? (Someone pls challenge this man)
Domo vs Taluda (If Taluda isn't too busy or if Domo's net is not being fucking horrendous)

so yeah i still need to get the first 2 matches settled and pray on taluda being good to go

also there is a chance i might not be able to host so could someone pls volunteer themselves as a backup? and of course you can easily change any of the matches that you might not want to run in that event

Edit: @Domo fixed
I can host this week if you can't. I still don't wanna play (playing sucks, commentary roolz).
I don't know that I've ever played Skippy. Would that be a good match, or a 1 sided beatdown?
Skippy eliminated me from NCR. So people who can't beat me probably shouldn't volunteer.

Can I like, get @Domo or @winnie? Wait, Winnie isn't a PC boy. Well, give me Domo, I think that guy is a meanie.

I'm down for the most part. My internet has been really wonky lately, so I'm not sure how great its going to be for a Painwheel player to fight in that :^/

It's just part of online play. Unless it's totally unplayable I'd still run the set.

oh i have ideas

@SkippyMcYay vs @fastturtle?

still need a match for reid but i think i have ideas

Edit: reid can't play but i have a special treat. OmniSScythe vs Guitalex instead. Just need to clarify who Skippy plays and I'll be good to go

Last edited:
Reactions: mcpeanuts and gllt
Status
Not open for further replies.