• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely forgot about watching this, but suddenly "Hey Pik you won the vote match, come fight Mayor", and then chat went Omega Level Retard Mode™ during our set. Still no clue why, but I like to think it was insanity induced by my Filia's bullshit resets and mixups. Lots of fun, looking forward to the next one.
Something I've been thinking is that maybe the vote matches should be planned ahead of time the way the other matches are, that would avoid problems like this where someone suddenly finds out they were voted for, or someone was voted for who wasn't actually online. It would probably also speed up the voting process a bit.
Can we get me vs guymelef or spacekadet next time
Yes

Reactions: gllt
whens @Pikmario vs @k3229778 aka GiantKingTurtle solo Filia FT7?
no.jpeg

If I could play him on a connection that didn't make Filia teleport more than Peacock, I'd be super down for that. The dude's good as hell, that'd be a fun set. But no way, getting reset by a move with -2 startup is not fun in the least.

I was mega sloppy and it made me sad, but I got to do some cool stuff on stream so I'm happy I guess? If I'm nominated in the future I'll try not to drop like 6 million combos and make bad assist calls again

Reactions: gllt and mcpeanuts
Oh yeah, guess I should be all LSP IS KIND OF A FUKBOI WHO NEEDS TO BE PUT IN HIS PLACE, huh.

GONNA BLOW UP LSP 7-0 ON STREAM SO EVERYONE CAN SEE HOW FREE HE IS YA FEEL ME? SHIT'S BEEN LIKE 2 MONTHS IN THE MAKING AND IT'S TIME TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP HUH HA.

Calling him out as @BchmnTrnrOvrdrv just doesn't feel right so I'll tag him in the spoiler.

Does YWL still happen weekly or is this now a thing that happens like every other week or monthly. When will we be able to see these SourPls BasedGod SourPls UGH HA UGH HA blowin it up swagged out ham matches between two people doing their people thingys with their hands buttons ugh ha?

Let's see:
Dropped combos. Check.
Bad assist calls. Check.
Horrible tags. Check.
Yeah, my round was perfect.
Well, I'll try my best next time, I guess.
when's jorge's BB (aka @"Sir" BALK MaNC) vs @dekillsage bella, tho
Shut up. But I would not mind fighting him

Last edited:
Does YWL still happen weekly or is this now a thing that happens like every other week or monthly. When will we be able to see these SourPls BasedGod SourPls UGH HA UGH HA blowin it up swagged out ham matches between two people doing their people thingys with their hands buttons ugh ha?

I think we're going to try for monthly. We sort of picked an arbitrary Thursday for this month but I think a logical way to do it is the last Thursday of the month, so the next one would be September 25th.

Hey I need some help with something. Someone who has the ability to make highlights, like @worldjem, needs to highlight last night's stream before it goes away permanently in 2 days. Thank you.

I think whatever point you were trying to make that game would have been better made if you hadn't lost.

I'm pretty sure all editors can save highlights. @mcpeanuts you should be able to save highlights. Even so, I have saved the highlight.

http://www.twitch.tv/whoyalllike/c/4967891

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Hey for the next WYL i would like to commentate, i have asked POS and i have received his blessings. So to who ever is in charge. next WYL Ninja wants to jump on the scene.

Can @POS Industries teach one of us the glorious art of match commentating? His legacy must be passed on. RIP POS Industries 1994-2011

POS SEXY VOICE LESSONS #1: WHEN TALKING KNOW WHAT THE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. SIDE NOTE STAY ON TOPIC MOST OF THE TIME. SIDE DISCUSSIONS SHOULD BE A MINIMUM.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
POS SEXY VOICE LESSONS #1: WHEN TALKING KNOW WHAT THE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. SIDE NOTE STAY ON TOPIC MOST OF THE TIME. SIDE DISCUSSIONS SHOULD BE A MINIMUM.
That's like the opposite of what I do, though.

The actual trick to POS commentating is please stop using the hat head girl. my grandmother in dark greenland was playing the skullgirls and when she saw so many scary mashed supers in video game she had a heart attack and had to go to the hospital. so please, for the sake of old people, no more cerebeelo. Pls no diamond digiorno my story

so when do you guys think the next WYL is going to be. Need to pencil it into my calender. So that I maybe there, so i can have fun.

so when do you guys think the next WYL is going to be. Need to pencil it into my calender. So that I maybe there, so i can have fun.
September 25th. The matches we have so far are SpaceCadetKeon vs Guymelef and Fosh vs BchmnTrnrOvrdrv. We only have like 4 weeks to come up with another match!

September 25th. The matches we have so far are SpaceCadetKeon vs Guymelef and Fosh vs BchmnTrnrOvrdrv. We only have like 4 weeks to come up with another match!
K. gonna have to keep that in the back of my mind, good thing i don't have classes on Fridays so I can stay up late to do this.

Welp i'm writing down all of these match ups. So get some more so I can have something to talk about when I get on the Mic, on the 25th.

heres some thoughts

• man, when do i get to be on the mic
  • yeah you can line me up for a match, heropon will cream me tbh tho, maybe. line up a backup match in case i get FUCKED schedule wise though
  • when do i get to be on the mic, man
  • have you ever seen a grown man naked
  • ?????

Exactly. Two is a party, three is a crowd. We already have a crowd, that's the stream chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.