• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let it be known i was not satisfied with my performance (surprise) and i would like to prove my mettle in the future
I think I don't need to say i'm not satisfied with my performance.
damn you sweating fingers

dawn111 vs bachman turner overdrive....make it happen...plz mastuh

soupyswan vs agent j

magdragona vs rickoni(prolly not tbh)

erp1999 vs dawn111?

WYL starts at 3-5 AM for EU people
Just not happening

I always forget the timezone fuuuuuck.

Okay...

Domo NCV

Khaos Yaya

SonicFox vs TJ or literally anyone Sonicfox needs exposure yall are like CRIMINALLY sleeping on him.

WYL starts at 3-5 AM for EU people
Just not happening
Well this is why I proposed having an episode that was at a different time, a more reasonable time for people who live in your part of the world.

Izzmo vs peck or woofly

Rickonix vs worldjem

Age vs another australian person
Age hasn't been playing Skullgirls for quite a while now unfortunately.

LEDD and ClarenceMage are probably our 2 best players but we have a few that are at least consistently up there.

Shoutouts to not butchering heterogeneous catalysis
Actually you did, it's het-er-oh-jeen-ee-us, not het-uhr-ah-jen-us. (^.^)
And if you meant to say catalysis it sounds like you said catalyst?

Actually you did, it's het-er-oh-jeen-ee-us, not het-uhr-ah-jen-us. (^.^)
And if you meant to say catalysis it sounds like you said catalyst?
Because what I said was "heterogenous catalyst."

Age hasn't been playing Skullgirls for quite a while now unfortunately.

LEDD and ClarenceMage are probably our 2 best players but we have a few that are at least consistently up there.

.... I know i dont play that much anymore, what with work and everything (and waiting for Eliza), but i would consider myself AT LEAST on par with both of these guys. Plus its been quite a long time since i lost a long set to anyone not named age (last long set i lost was to you actually and that was after over a month hiatus, first day back and the set was VERY close.... And that was a long.... Loooong time ago)

Also, i think im the person that made age switch to peacock full time (perhaps) in the middle of one of our sets where i was going even or better against him.... He "got tired of chasing me around" and decided to only use peacock. After that is when he went full time peacock and was when he told me he thought she was like top 2 or 3 (which is neither here nor there) im just saying that I'm more than competitive against basically everyone i fight out here.

@worldjem I don't seem to have editor privileges anymore so I can't make highlights of Thursday's matches. Please give me the editor powers so I can make the videos. Alternately someone else do it for me.

I still want to be in as an actual match and not as replacement for someone who dropped (Even thought that's valid too, I just want to be on again :P)

Pretty sure i blew it and played like shit though, I would be down for a runback even if i get frauded again.

@worldjem I don't seem to have editor privileges anymore so I can't make highlights of Thursday's matches. Please give me the editor powers so I can make the videos. Alternately someone else do it for me.
It says you have editor status. I dunno what's going on with twitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back