• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bud I feel bad since you did ask first but it sounds like anyone would have a better connection to GirlyStyle.

Fixed ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Sorry bud I feel bad since you did ask first but it sounds like Midiman would have a better connection to GirlyStyle. My compromise is that I will fiercely campaign to get you into the vote match.
So bring my stick home with me then? OK's

Fixed ヽ(´ー` )ノ
SCREW YOU. THAT'S IT, ACTIVATING GOOD INTERNET CONNECTION TOMORROW.

Also, @mcpeanuts I'm not sure how late I'll be staying up so don't campaign too hard for me. I appreciate the effort though. I understand.

Broseiden, if you stay up, I think I'll have my brotegé over. We could see about having a bro-off

Broseiden, if you stay up, I think I'll have my brotegé over. We could see about having a bro-off
If I can't tonight, I'll definitely want to do it another time.
Probably next week though, heading to Firefly
Is that considered bragging?

Is this... "who you all like" thing still happening? I supply myself as a sacrifice.

This guy wants to fight everyone. Dreamepitaph kumite incoming?

Is this... "who you all like" thing still happening? I supply myself as a sacrifice.
I posted the lineup for this week like one page ago, come on dawg

Reactions: Cadenza
WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS HAPPENED A WEEK AGO HUSH YOU

Wow yaya you dropped the ball so hard it broke through the floor and into the basment where all the SG side tournies are held. I think it broke the $100 laptop we use to run top 4.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Hey @Midiman please accept my friend request so I will be able to invite you to the lobby, thanks

am i allowed to join right when it starts
because im scrub

if not ill just watch and come next week if cool

So what do I win, @Yaya?

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ TURN DOWN FOR WASP ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

VJRs5E0.png

Last edited:
The results are in, and people love wasps!

As a lobbyist for the National Wasp Association (NWA), my job is to make sure that wasps are properly represented in future WYLs.

I suggest at least 69% of WYL's content be devoted entirely to wasps.

Reactions: CaioLugon and Icky
Real talk though I feel bad for Peanuts, I don't think we understand The Pain he was going through.
Pain_Relief.png

So what do I win, @Yaya?

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ TURN DOWN FOR WASP ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

VJRs5E0.png
lobby crash definitely happened~

Status
Not open for further replies.