• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got out of class and I guess I'm doing this tonight SO LET'S GET THIS TOGETHER QUICK IN AN HOUR.

If you're good at the game (read: can block for over a second, can consistently do your BnB, realize that your joystick has a back direction, have an inkling of confidence, and you don't smell funny) and want to play in grudge matches tonight then say so in here. If your statement starts with "I suck but..." then I'm not looking for you. If your statement starts with "I already beat whoever I'm going against in my dream last night" then I want you.

If you want to play against someone specific then say so and I'll try to get them super quick and set it up. Right now I'm thinking BrandX vs BrokenLoose since people have been asking for that and KidPanda vs Fullbleed. If you don't want to play but want to recommend a match, do so now. GO.

Pali hasn't played in a long time and nobody wants to hear the option select (plus no PS3 lobbies) so I'm not gonna bother with that. If SonicFox wants to call someone else out, though....
I call out that free ass play Called KhaosMuffins. Thinks he actually has a good MS.Fortune smh.

am i doing it right

I can sub for either BrandX or BrokenLoose if one can't make it.

SonicFox just running amok, doing whatever he wants, can anyone stop this shit talking machine?
WEll see i had a reason to shit talk to pali.
@KhaosMuffins Is just somebody i want to fight because hes free godlike at this game and I dont want him to stream and gets no bitches matches.

Domo Kumite Saturday at 6PM EST confirmed.
7Cd90I9.jpg

Reactions: Pali and GirlyStyle
I guess no one's hype for Me vs Cisco anymore(if anyone was). But i can;t draw attention from the hype action right now

I suck* but I'd like to finally get that myself vs. Peanuts matchup out of the way.

*I'm like, in the bottom 3 of Squigly players, however I am also in the top 3 of Squigly players

Cause this is the thread for shit talking. If I stopped people form shit talking in the shit talking thread I'd be an asshole.
Oh, okay. I never knew that. so much to explore >.<

I suck* but I'd like to finally get that myself vs. Peanuts matchup out of the way.

*I'm like, in the bottom 3 of Squigly players, however I am also in the top 3 of Squigly players
ur the top squig in my hart <=================3

Reactions: Yaya and mcpeanuts

I'm down.

Do I smell SG drama?

Ok Nekro vs Girly isn't happening. If you to play in the second match (need 2) let me know RIGHT NOW.

I was expecting that to not happen.

Cali Vs. Broke Ass Canadian© internet is pretty terribad.

So sorry to @Broken Loose if he was actually wanting to play tonight. I actually was asleep, I didn't seriously think they were going to pair with him. So sorry bro.

i won't be able to do these until i get a hardline to my ps3/PC setup

I am no longer a fraud. Fuck yeah.

I didn't see your match cause of twitchplayspokemon and Neon Genesis Evangelion, but congrats.

Man, I hope Vocaloid is still interested in fighting on stream when I get my stick back. I need some sort of closure.

Is there an archive for this?

Is there an archive for this?
@KhaosMuffins has to go into his Recordings section and save it as a video. I don't think Hitbox.tv has an auto-archive option (yet)

This is steam only?

I didn't see your match cause of twitchplayspokemon and Neon Genesis Evangelion, but congrats.

Man, I hope Vocaloid is still interested in fighting on stream when I get my stick back. I need some sort of closure.
Pretty sure he was streaming sg the other day.

I didn't watch though.

Status
Not open for further replies.