• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure he was streaming sg the other day.

I didn't watch though.

Well, at least he still plays SG. Just, someone get him when I say I got my stick and am ready to face the almighty Peacock, Double, and Parasoul walls of death. True scrubbery has no fear.

I'll have the vids up tonight.
Cool, I was gonna ask about this. Yaya found a lot of holes in my zoning late in the set so I wanted to go back and take a look at how I could patch that up.

Laughing my fucking ass off at the idea of Pali going to Winter Brawl or indeed going to any tournament ever
I play in tons of tournaments actually, just not for skullgirls. I took 5th at a 60+ tournament for ssf4 recently unfortunately no matches were recorded.

Old tourny footy.

Matches are... kinda up. Apparently the first video corrupted during the Elky vs Retro set, and I can't tell if the problem is with the actual archive (for some reason I can't skip ahead on longer videos on Hitbox) or with the download. I'll see if I can fix it.

I just looked at the video, and I'm mad as fuck right now.

That botched Thresher will now remain a mystery for eternity, except for those who witnessed its truth.

Oh, for the future, when people record and upload sets of this, can you divide it into sections like before? When I do the bi-weekly roundup of matches I'd like to not show 2 hours from one source.

Oh, for the future, when people record and upload sets of this, can you divide it into sections like before? When I do the bi-weekly roundup of matches I'd like to not show 2 hours from one source.
I timestamp the videos to make it easier to go from match to match. I personally prefer it this way since it's all in one place.

I timestamp the videos to make it easier to go from match to match. I personally prefer it this way since it's all in one place.
Oh, they got time stamps? I guess that's pretty acceptable. Thank you for that!

Lately it's getting super hard for me to have time to watch or participate in those. But I'm digging the videos, keep 'em coming guys.

So this Pali guy who I have heard vaguely from early SG days, I know he was good but what was he like?

CiscoKid says Friday Morning 8am Cali time. He also said "Retail Version if he wants to go all TryHard". CiscoKid is pretty whateves about this. He still hates all you on Scrubheart (not really directed at WrestlerGuile, the place as a whole).

Is this still a thing? I'd like it to be a thing. I hadn't really planned on filling in again but I also hadn't really planned on kenin's computer being broken for this long so fuck it I can fill in again this week if yall want.

I was thinking of filling in, but at the same time, you've done this before and also I don't think people feel like listening to a 17 year old commentate for 2 hours.

Last edited:
i am busy tomorrow night unfortunately, but i finally got a hardline to my internet so I could do this one night if someone else isn't available; could have someone else from the Vancouver commentate with me.

I was thinking of filling in, but at the same time, you've done this before and also I don't think people feel like listening to a 17 year old commentate for 2 hours.
your letters are big

Surprised people haven't tried to pit us against eachother. Furry fox battle and all that jazz, or have they and I just missed it?
I'm so about this, I think that would be a great match

I wonder if MastaCJ would want to play in something like this

hmmmmm
I don't have him on my friends list; if you could bring this thread to his attention that'd be super neato!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back