• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so close but my bus was just too late

perhaps I should just nix the idea of staying at school thursday and just play hoodrat games with my friends

<Isa> dekillsage vs mcpeanuts, dekillsage playing squigly/peacock/valentine or something like that is the hype event okay
<Outlaw_Spike> i think some person and jayford have been talking about having a go after scr

@mcpeanuts
@dekillsage
@Jayford
You down to play tomorrow?

I am on vacation, but I get back Monday night. So I am down next time :D.

Who is streaming this week + who is playing

I don't have any requests for specific matches but there are specific players who I haven't seen in a while and would like to because I like the way they play the video game:

@worldjem
@Fuzzy_Snugs
@LaSombra
@Outlaw_Spike
@Age

Probably other people too IDK this is off the top of my head

I may be crashing early tonight but yell at me over steam to remind me to set up my xsplit and I'll stream this week.
If for some reason POS and his golden tones are unable to stream this week, I'll be his backup.

Where the HECK is this, come oooon!
It was last week? But because people in stream chat at the time didn't want to see Sage play that team he used Double/Parasoul/Bella instead.

I still want in on this shit, despite the fact I come home 'round 8:15PM. Anyone can make that work?

You know, I don't think we ever actually did get Medic vs. Mike, did we?

Either way, we got Mike, Peanuts dropped some good names, Midiman might be able to make it I don't know, let's start getting people paired off.

It was last week? But because people in stream chat at the time didn't want to see Sage play that team he used Double/Parasoul/Bella instead.
Really? I was there mid-match and all I saw in the chat was "Where's team viable". Might have been the same few people repeating it though.

Really? I was there mid-match and all I saw in the chat was "Where's team viable". Might have been the same few people repeating it though.
People didn't decide they wanted to see that until we had already started the match. They should have said something earlier.

People didn't decide they wanted to see that until we had already started the match. They should have said something earlier.
Don't think that is true. We were saying it since the very beginning.

I've been wondering for a while. What exactly is a kumite?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/100-man_kumite

Of course, we wouldn't be doing 100 guys. 10's a more reasonable number when you factor in between match downtime, possible lobby issues, etc. Maybe 15. And it'll be best 2/3 instead of FT7 or FT5. Of course, this all depends on whether or not Mike agrees to it, and obviously the "winner gets their character buffed" thing is out of the question, but I did have a simple prize for winners of the usual FT7 sets in mind and I honestly like it for this challenge even more. Sooooooooo... Let's go ahead and do a preemptive signup until Mike shoots it down.

WHO Y'ALL LIKE?! - MOK ZED 10-MAN KUMITE EDITION

Challengers:
1. Uzu
2. Alexpi
3. Broseidon Rex
4. Yaya
5. Agent J
6. RetroStation
7. Luweewu
8. Worldjem
9. Vocaloid00
10. Domo

Alternates/Overflow/Midcard candidates:
Pikmario
Mwisk
Midiman
Uzumakihero

Anyone who gets a win over Mike receives a custom-made, personalized, official POS Industries recorded message of their choosing (subject to my approval, natch) that they can use for whatever purpose they want. As this is an endurance challenge, Mike gets the same prize should he defeat everyone, though god only knows why he would care.

Step right up for your chance at one on one with the great one!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back