• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got a permanent channel in the works but we'll just go ahead and do it on mine this week then make it a regular thing on the dedicated channel after that.

I like these being keninblack's weekly grudge matches that are neither grudge matches, weekly nor hosted by keninblack.
I'll throw in some shabbas to make it seem authentic.

I like these being keninblack's weekly grudge matches that are neither grudge matches, weekly nor hosted by keninblack.

To be fair, I'm sure there are some Fortune players out there who have a grudge against Mike now.:PUN:

I wanna be in with solo BB since next week might be the last before he's out for reals

I don't care with who, as long as they're OK with beta.

Yo, everyone that beat Mike, throw me a message somewhere for whatever it is you want me to record and we'll work it out.

I want to be apart of it next week (But I won't because Yaya and Domo will be biased against me unfortunately, so I'll be forced to pass regardless lol)

I want to be apart of it next week (But I won't because Yaya and Domo will be biased against me unfortunately, so I'll be forced to pass regardless lol)
I don't see how we could possibly be more biased than Duck was in that set from last week but suit yourself.

I don't see how we could possibly be more biased than Duck was in that set from last week but suit yourself.

Well honestly you have every reason to be biased after I said those horrible things to you. If I may join, than I would appreciate that.

"I do it for the fans"

It was all in good fun

Attachments

• KevinTurtle.jpg
    KevinTurtle.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 328
I wanna see Scrubbyscum vs wrestlerguile.
Make it happen
I wish i could do it, but i don't have skullgirls on steam, as you can see, i'm living what could be a pipe dream(sorry Z). but if i could get somebody to fight me on stream before lobbies on ps3, that'd be awesome!
#Steamiswaytoosuperior!

Last edited:
Good fights again. I had to split so I couldn't watch the whole Kumite. Looking forward to the uploads!

GGs again to Agent J! I'm still scared fighting BigBand since I don't really have the matchup exp to feel comfortable against him yet, especially since it took like 4 games to wake up regarding the A Train assist. Definitely want a runback of sorts in a few weeks.

I wish i could do it, but i don't have skullgirls on steam, as you can see, i'm living what could be a pipe dream(sorry Z). but if i could get somebody to fight me on stream before lobbies on ps3, that'd be awesome!
#Steamiswaytoosuperior!
Can you run Skullgirls on your computer?

Good fights again. I had to split so I couldn't watch the whole Kumite. Looking forward to the uploads!

GGs again to Agent J! I'm still scared fighting BigBand since I don't really have the matchup exp to feel comfortable against him yet, especially since it took like 4 games to wake up regarding the A Train assist. Definitely want a runback of sorts in a few weeks.
April 3rd, FT15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back