• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG OMG OMG!!! Hey @severin, are you a console man or a Steam man because I'd want to fight a strong individual such as yourself!(also, someone voice act this)

These past few weeks have taught me that teabagging is the most serious thing since Boosie finally being released from jail.
The problem isn't with teabagging, it's that the teabggers in question did it in a non optimal way. If you carefully watch the footage they are teabagging at a slow enough rate that it's evident that they're pressing down on their stick as fast as they can to try and teabag.

Here lies the problem though: if you are flicking your wrist down to try and teabag, you are teabagging at an infitely lower speed possible than if you were to mash the down arrow key on your keyboard. Not only can you get a faster, more precise teabag, but the options are limiteless: you can bind two keys to "down" therefore allowing you to use two hands to teabag even faster, you can use a "double tap technique" on each key to further increase the speed etc. etc.

Upon examining this keyboard teabagging strategy two things are clear: faster teabags, and MORE teabags due to less strenuous effort of flicking your wrist down on your stick to do each teabag.

I hope that people here read this very careful and optimize their teabagging so they can properly, and optimally, teabag in matches. I'm not skilled enough myself, but hopefully one of you out there takes my tech and expands upon it, perhaps finding ways to teabag mid combo, during neutral/footsies, and during resets instead of just on knockdowns, incoming, and at the end of rounds.

"Teabagging are a art." -Icky 2014

The problem isn't with teabagging, it's that the teabggers in question did it in a non optimal way. If you carefully watch the footage they are teabagging at a slow enough rate that it's evident that they're pressing down on their stick as fast as they can to try and teabag.

Here lies the problem though: if you are flicking your wrist down to try and teabag, you are teabagging at an infitely lower speed possible than if you were to mash the down arrow key on your keyboard. Not only can you get a faster, more precise teabag, but the options are limiteless: you can bind two keys to "down" therefore allowing you to use two hands to teabag even faster, you can use a "double tap technique" on each key to further increase the speed etc. etc.

Upon examining this keyboard teabagging strategy two things are clear: faster teabags, and MORE teabags due to less strenuous effort of flicking your wrist down on your stick to do each teabag.

I hope that people here read this very careful and optimize their teabagging so they can properly, and optimally, teabag in matches. I'm not skilled enough myself, but hopefully one of you out there takes my tech and expands upon it, perhaps finding ways to teabag mid combo, during neutral/footsies, and during resets instead of just on knockdowns, incoming, and at the end of rounds.

"Teabagging are a art." -Icky 2014

Are you trying to make teabagging a science?

Do you have a degree in teabagology?

Severin yes! Kreygasm

Not only can you get a faster, more precise teabag, but the options are limiteless: you can bind two keys to "down" therefore allowing you to use two hands to teabag even faster, you can use a "double tap technique" on each key to further increase the speed etc. etc.
This begs the question, is my stick tournament legal?
wUYf4GY.png

Is Keninblack out of the equation? I'd guess so, as if he's not hosting he probably doesn't have a setup to play on, but maybe?

Reactions: No longer exist
Yo, just a heads up, I'm coming down with some kinda swine flu or something so there's going to be a delay on those recordings. Sorry!

Yo, just a heads up, I'm coming down with some kinda swine flu or something so there's going to be a delay on those recordings. Sorry!
POS fakes his death to avoid this insane amount of fame and having to do voice recordings, so he can live a peaceful quiet life on an island.
Calling it now.

omw with PS3 lobbies so next year.....

no PC version :(

omw with PS3 lobbies so next year.....

no PC version :(
I thought they were in may

then we will do it in may if this sticks around till then.

still lovin the fanfare

So far we've got two matches for Thursday night:

BrandX vs. Flotilla
Severin vs. TJ

I'm looking for one more match, and then we'll have three as well as the vote match. If you want in, lemme know!

Yay I get to show Brand that Big Band is not Big Bad

I want something too...

Throw me in, coach.

This matchup sounds fine to me.

@Zidiane are you available for Thursday night?
I'm always available for you, baby.

But my internet is still garbage. I don't know who would want to see such a match. I'll participate regardless, just fair warning.

In case something falls through with one of the other matches, or to at least get it in the queue again, @Some Person vs @Jayford SCR runback is still something I'd like to see.

Cool just let me know :3

Status
Not open for further replies.