• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna put myself down on the line and open for a match next thursday. I sure as shit don't know who to call out though. I would maybe say Hopscawtch just to see where he's at after all this time, but, nah, I don't wanta torture the poor guy, he's already so depressed. And nah, you should definitely know how to at least BnB some. Can't just whiff shit everywhere.

I'm open for anyone who wants to take a whiff at me, I suppose. Except for MegamanDS cause I can't stop his Biggo Bando with my Biggo Bando.
I don't play Biggo Bando...

weird

Fuck

I have a good idea what about DJAzure vs Jayford THAT'S THE MIXUP
I'm working Thursday night as well... Sure it's only until 845pm, Pacific but that's too late for this.

I'd like to see @noaa face Debrah.... er.. I mean @CaioLugon

As for me playing, maybe in the future @Lethalmind is up for some games, if his work allows him. We have a surprisingly stable connection. Dat FiOS son!

Reactions: CaioLugon and noaa
For real though, I want to see Mayor of Earf vs CrownAxe
Alright so I'm realizing now I probably should have like... asked... either of these guys if they even wanted to do this before putting them on the card. I'm having trouble finding Mayor of Earf on steam, and CrownAxe has not accepted my friend request (probably because he has no idea who I am, or why I'm requesting to be friends). If you/anyone else could get in touch with these guys and bring this thread to their attention I would appreciate it, thanks.

Alright so I'm realizing now I probably should have like... asked... either of these guys if they even wanted to do this before putting them on the card. I'm having trouble finding Mayor of Earf
This is because duck somehow manage to butcher his name. At any point he's on my friend's list so I'll message him

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Alright so I'm realizing now I probably should have like... asked... either of these guys if they even wanted to do this before putting them on the card. I'm having trouble finding Mayor of Earf on steam, and CrownAxe has not accepted my friend request (probably because he has no idea who I am, or why I'm requesting to be friends). If you/anyone else could get in touch with these guys and bring this thread to their attention I would appreciate it, thanks.
BTS Mayor of Earth, btw.

He's obviously the one with the Haggar pic.

Alternately for the last match we could have Brazil fight. Or combine the ideas and have Brazil fight Mexico while I spectate from America (what's latency???)

Pls, Agent J is like 5 states away from me and i get like 250 ms vs him, I get better pings with people from people from USA/CA for some reason lol

@Uzu I can't remember if we've played before, have we?

We haven't yet

Noaa vs Caio sound good? Uzu hold that shit for another week?

Shouldn't have eaten so much fiber... But I'll do it for you <3

same here (as in i get better ping from the US), btw uzu where are you from?

I second Whom Does Everyone Prefer, or whatever it'll be called. I wanna see some EU and I keep not being able to find Skullbats matches.

You didn't miss much this last skullbats XD

I'll play just tell me the time and place

I don't play Biggo Bando...

weird

Maybe I'm thinking of someone else. Either way, your Fukua is painful. There's someone else's Big Band that's pretty painful. Mostly because they just camp it, defend, and then punish me hard. Can't remember who it was, but, ah, well, tired is as tired does.

same here (as in i get better ping from the US), btw uzu where are you from?
Around the middle of Mexico, one of the worst parts of it and one of the worst towns too. :)

yea, we are kinda far away, since im from north sinaloa

I suppose now is a good time to ask how to actually execute this match, do i just sit on steam and wait for an invite to a lobby?

I suppose now is a good time to ask how to actually execute this match, do i just sit on steam and wait for an invite to a lobby?
I mean that's basically how it works yeah. I also like to have the stream up when I know I'm one of the people playing so when I see the host sitting in an empty lobby I'm like "ok I'm probably up soon".

My internet has been a little annoying these days late at night, when I was on SNS it died like three of four times ^^'

I'd love to play but if it dies too much feel free to kick me out.

Also can me and noaa get the first match?

My internet has been a little annoying these days late at night, when I was on SNS it died like three of four times ^^'

I'd love to play but if it dies too much feel free to kick me out.

Also can me and noaa get the first match?
Yeah if that works better for your schedule we can do that. I'll just swap you guys with @CrownAxe vs @Mayor of Earth, that's probably the simplest way to do it.

e: Actually now that I'm thinking about it I think @noaa wanted to fight @Colossi, if both those guys have functional non crashing Internet maybe we could run that match instead and keep the order the same? If everyone is okay with that?

Noaa's computed crashed today and he's going to a friend's house to play. If Caio's really not up to play, I can substitute him, but I won't promise exciting 7-6 games. Did a set against Noaa today and was 7/4.

Noaa's computed crashed today and he's going to a friend's house to play. If Caio's really not up to play, I can substitute him, but I won't promise exciting 7-6 games. Did a set against Noaa today and was 7/4.
Shit dude most of the sets I've played in were 7-4 or worse and people seemed to enjoy watching them

e: Ok the thing we will do is try Caio and see how it goes, if it's an unplayable laggy mess we will tag you in and see how that goes instead

Since this whole thing may be a huge clusterfuck I don't feel comfortable having it be the headliner so we'll have Brazil go first and swap you guys with @CrownAxe vs @Mayor of Earth. Everyone's happy. Hopefully

Reactions: Colossi
I just got my computer sorted out. Borrowed one from a friend and took his power supply away. My one broke, apparently.

As I said before, I will play whoever you put me against. But since our match will be the first now... what's an ETA till the stream starts? I'm an idiot when it comes to converting time zones. My guess is 2 hours from now?

Last edited:
e: Ok the thing we will do is try Caio and see how it goes, if it's an unplayable laggy mess we will tag you in and see how that goes instead
I do not have connection issues with anybody. I have a 35mb download / 20mb upload link and with anyone in Brazil I will play as if it were offline. Caio's problem is that his internet often completely crashes. But I never had a frameskip/constant lag issue with him or anyone.

If need be, I'm back at my house, which means my internet is good, so could definitely sub in if need be.

I heard a rumor that icky versus natezer is going to take the vote match by storm. Don't tell anyone that I told you guys

can we go for a fellatocracy?

I'd prefer if my match was earlier rather then later as my internet running well is tentative on people not being home (and i am temporarily the only one here)

so im not playing right? or am i ?

Status
Not open for further replies.