• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Why is Zarking Photon my biggest enemy :( Online

Mezza

Lets Go Samson
Reaction score
Steam
(A0G) Mezza
PSN
RizenEx
Valentine Robo Fortune Filia
It always seems like my day starts off well and I am playing some good players and some average. Waiting for a boss battle but not I do not get the boss battle thats in the beginning. They skip me straight to the ending and force me to fight Zarking_photon EVERYTIME lol Please keep me out more I bleed. But in all seriousness I feel you are my online demon. We should get some sets in. Any tips are helpful

sigh... you need tips?

1. Practice like a ton
2. Study your opponent's playstyle
3. Learn punishing moves and getting the biggest bang for your buck combo wise
4. Don't let this sort of stuff get to you, the world isn't out to get you... for the most part.
5. Understand your team build up inside and out, try switching the positions of each character and feeling out what you can do with each set. This will help you keep your momentum if you lose a character or if you get snapped out (having a weak character on your team can spell doom on you)

sigh... you need tips?

1. Practice like a ton
2. Study your opponent's playstyle
3. Learn punishing moves and getting the biggest bang for your buck combo wise
4. Don't let this sort of stuff get to you, the world isn't out to get you... for the most part.
5. Understand your team build up inside and out, try switching the positions of each character and feeling out what you can do with each set. This will help you keep your momentum if you lose a character or if you get snapped out (having a weak character on your team can spell doom on you)

Thanks haha it isnt super hardcore serious. I actually enjoy playing him it just happens so randomly like a boss battle. He has actually convinced me that I was limiting myself to characters I only liked. Now I play an assortment of characters and practice a lot more in hopes to fight him more often.

Keep away game to strong but I've gotten in. Yeah getting exposed does suck but it does help notice faults in my own play.

Ill for sure be using these tips to help only better my play. I appreciate all the advice! Now that I am here I can hopefully play him more.

The world isnt out to get me but im searching to get everyone in the world :PUN:

The fuck? If I'm your "biggest enemy", you have serious problems. I purposely play like a jackass, because 90% of PSN isn't even worth paying attention to. </realtalk> Then again, up until recently, I was on very frequently. Uh... Feel free to ask questions after matches for info about more specific shit.

Now, having only read maybe two sentences in this entire thread, you probably need to watch these videos:

Last edited:
My fucking face when this thread:
CNmfaEYUEAAfBhY.jpg

Shoutouts to my own personal nemeses: Killercroc98, SinHarvest9999 (srsly, fuck that guy)

Last edited:
I do not get a lot of peacock match up experience since like Master Chibi Gave up on the game Sooooo its been awhile. But I do appreciate the help! Ill study hard.

I gave that up after combobreaker and I've been happier ever since.