• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

With SFV having PS4/PC cross-platform play, is this a possibility for Skullgirls, too?

Kai

Go Home And Be A Family Man!
Reaction score
Website
www.killallinstinct.com
Steam
Kai
PSN
Night_Phyre
Parasoul Cerebella Big Band
From what was said on the topic before, I'd image the situation is still the same. That is, not without freezing out XBL players.

From what was said on the topic before, I'd image the situation is still the same. That is, not without freezing out XBL players.
Who? :P

But seriously, it's not freezing our just XBL, it's freezing out last gen entirely, which is totally acceptable to me if it means cross play is a thing. Also, the last time we talked about this, there wasn't an announced fighting game set to do it. This might change things. Or not. But still, worth asking.

If Sony's allowing it now, I will try and make it a thing. I'll totally ask!

I have no idea what this'd do with respect to updates, though.
isnt updating on PS4 is now easier and allows you to update as often as steam?

isnt updating on PS4 is now easier and allows you to update as often as steam?
I know it's pretty agile. Hidden Ponchos got 2 updates in its first 3 days, so I can't imagine there's much delay.