• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Wut?! Todd will be here in spirit with you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! Heres something I wanted to work on for almost 3 years. I will explain why the time span when I post the final polished illustration. For now enjoy the next incoming illustration

ampharosmay900.jpg

How bout some Feng while you're at it?
I read your tumblr poll, and I am definitely on board the Feng train maybe Feng/Cerebella sexiness.

Okay, so I've been silently following your work for a few months now, you're the sole reason I have the tumblr, sorry that I only now step forward to commend you for your beautiful art. Your style reminds me of an artist that I enjoyed years ago, and I like the selection of characters and the way you set them in motion.

That being said, you shouldn’t be so ashamed of your NSFW-art, I only discovered your second tumblr quite recently but you really have nothing to be ashamed of, that stuff isn’t as bad as you treat it, it's actually quite good.

What I would love you to take a shot on would be monsters. You have drawn at least a few Pokémon if I remember correctly, I would like to see you try out something more in that direction. Something big with teeth and a bad attitude. Beast Boy taking a swing at different forms would work too, I know he can do dinosaurs. I think you could really knock it out of the park with this, only my opinion though, and I'm not more talented with the pencil than my dog is. And she would probably try to eat them.

So thanks for drawing, I'm always happy to see more stuff from you, and I envy you for your ability to always have a fitting Teen Titans picture as a response for everything.

Reactions: ToDDaBeLLa
Wait, there is poll?

That being said, you shouldn’t be so ashamed of your NSFW-art, I only discovered your second tumblr quite recently but you really have nothing to be ashamed of, that stuff isn’t as bad as you treat it, it's actually quite good.
I think its more social iteraction over NSFW art is super awkward.
I mean on one end, you got the people that start thinking of you differently for it and on the exact opposite end you got the people who will share how they "enjoyed" the work in detail.

Okay, so I've been silently following your work for a few months now, you're the sole reason I have the tumblr, sorry that I only now step forward to commend you for your beautiful art. Your style reminds me of an artist that I enjoyed years ago, and I like the selection of characters and the way you set them in motion.

What I would love you to take a shot on would be monsters. You have drawn at least a few Pokémon if I remember correctly, I would like to see you try out something more in that direction. Something big with teeth and a bad attitude. Beast Boy taking a swing at different forms would work too, I know he can do dinosaurs. I think you could really knock it out of the park with this, only my opinion though, and I'm not more talented with the pencil than my dog is. And she would probably try to eat them.

So thanks for drawing, I'm always happy to see more stuff from you, and I envy you for your ability to always have a fitting Teen Titans picture as a response for everything.

Well, I'll be. I influenced someone! I am happy to have helped someone in any sort of way. I didn't think I would but, that's a good thing because people can move forward with things. As far as my blogs go, I'm not ashamed of what I have on there. I thought I'd get a few trolls but I haven't gotten anything. What surprises me, is that people want more of the content I draw. And it surprises me because none of it is really canon, it's just crossover stuff. And is the Cerebella stuff on rule34 really not that bad that I have the best stuff? No way. Ok I just took a peek and some of it is ok. Could be better but it's not bad...

I appreciate your response though. I really do. Maybe that was you you sent the ask note. I could be wrong. Anon posts could be ANYONE. But still I kinda like when I get ask notes towards this stuff. It makes me feel really good.

I envy you for your ability to always have a fitting Teen Titans picture as a response for everything

Heheh, well some say it's a gift, but it's not. It's just love and dedication, ya' know

SparklefaceRaven.PNG

Wait, there is poll?

I think its more social iteraction over NSFW art is super awkward.
I mean on one end, you got the people that start thinking of you differently for it and on the exact opposite end you got the people who will share how they "enjoyed" the work in detail.

That's jsut the way of the art world. It has many different effects on people. There's nothing wrong with that/ Overall people should be appreciative if they get a few heads turning because that means they are doing something right and people like it. That's how I see it.

tumblr_inline_nf2lh4b9TD1ssy9lk.png

MayORAS019.jpg

Remember when I posted the sketch and said that its history went back a few years? I'll explain so listen up: Back in 2011, I made a sketch of Daisy riding on Ampharos' back. I was into Daisy back then but nothing too serious. She wasn't waifu material or none of that. So I made a sketch basing it off Lava Reef. I never finished it and I'm glad. Now its 2014, a new pokmeon game is out and I figured now's a good as time as any. I can only imagine what the final picture would be if I used the ft Ampharos. What's done is done, and I am proud of the way it came out. That's it! That's the small history behind this picture so you all learned something.

Time Struggle

It looks like May is on a journey of her own. Deep down in a volcano, May is looking for Groudon and has hopes to catch it. Realizing she was not strong enough to on this journey alone, she has manage to buy time riding on Ampharos’ back. Time that will be stretched to its maximum, as the two young adventures traverse deeper into the Magma Crater, for a final desperate catch. Will May’s daring plan succeed?

Which version did you get? Do you own Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire? Or do you have both? Let's talk people.

Drew this while listening to this --> click this

Attachments

• lrzampharos.jpg
    lrzampharos.jpg
    865.1 KB · Views: 701
  • ampharosmay900.jpg
    ampharosmay900.jpg
    449 KB · Views: 677
Possible thoughts on a Pateron. No Final Word

Hey, everyone! Some of you may know me as the "Skullgirls fanartist" from tumblr known as ToDDaBeLLa, and the web formerly known as todd18. But now, I'm just Todd. I'm an illustrator and I'm always doing what I can to hone my skills as an artist. I'm not a digital artist, but I believe I can do it. I have to practice more and conquer my fears. I know I can do it. I WILL do it. I had this plan to create digital illustrations and then right after do color variations of them. But I haven't figured out how to approach it yet.

A friend of mine shared some ideas on skype and he suggested it. But I didn't think I was even good enough at that point to do it. I'll be honest: to have a successful patron, you need a strong following. No matter what it is you do, you must have a following because people who REALLY like you and enjoy what you do, will find ways to support you and wish you success.

I never gave it a thought, but also rewards and small perks like that also come into play. I'll try to explain this part as best as I can: examples of perks would be if you pledged a certain amount each month, you would gain access to exclusive content. Sketches/WIPS would be available to those before they reached the web. This includes sketches that are available for you and only you! I would stream more often meaning I would do a livestream showing how I touch images up. Watch my process live. I'd also talk to everyone and keep some of you company. I know people would want a verbal chat session.

Another perk would be you could request any image in my library (SFW or NSFW) in high resolution file (print size/300 dpi) for HD awesomeness. You could even print the images out yourself. This is a suggestion though. I'm not sure this is final but this is what I would do.

Another possible perk would be you can participate in a monthly sketch commission raffle: request a character and you and other patrons will be selected randomly selected. I would do all the requests, but the slots would be limited for my safety. Let me tell you, people have strange requests and fantasies. This becomes a *fetish frenzy* rather than something fun. I would hope people had suggestions on images I could possibly do. I would stream the touch ups and I would also send the patrons the hi-res images and the sketch process before exclusive to them. You could choose to post the files if you wanted to.

Another idea to this is, you can skype with me. :) Is that cool or not? Well...eeeh. I dunno. These are all ideas that I have, so this ISN'T FINAL so don't go assuming this is what the deal is. If I knew how to stream process videos I would. In fact, I'll try to learn how and maybe include this perk? What do you think? Well I gotta end it here. This is just what I came up with it. This will also keep me drawing and if you follow my NSFW tumblr that will also update much frequently.

Share your thoughts below. What do you guys think? All is much appreciated and thank you for taking the time to read this!

tumblr_mlskrhZr2i1qflc3ro1_500.gif

Reactions: Kai
So far, I am thinking about it still. I took to tumblr an an unreasonable hour and posted it which was very dumb. I should have waited but no worries, because I'm still thinking about it. I don't know if these ideas are reasonable for people to consider. But its no pressure. The goal of it will keep me drawing, and my blogs will update at a faster rate. I update it as best I can but it'll I'll post images much frequently and it'll be active.

The holidays are here somewhat so this gives me a chance to think about it still when I work on some of those. I think it would be awesome since a lot of great artists I know do it and maybe I might give it a shot. Anything can happen.

tumblr_n1f6ff1Kbz1r458j7o1_250.gif

Well keep up the great work,plan things, continue drawing and as always keep cool.

Hopefully the patreon works out and we can see more of your work more often.

Hopefully the patreon works out and we can see more of your work more often.

More is definitely the goal. I gave myself after Christmas to make a decision about this. speaking of, I go some holiday stuff I really want to do.

tumblr_nehfg7mipR1s4tef1o1_500.gif

Funfact: how I go about the weekday:
Raven = Monday
Cyborg = Tuesday
Robin = Wednesday
BeastBoy = Thursday
My <3 = Friday

And the plot thickens,
like other things in the image.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
but the cheater is cheating on the cheater he cheats with

When's Wario?

HUZZAH. I HAVE FOUND WARIO'S TIME AND IT IS NOW. THANKS TODDABELLA.

That's an odd spelling of outstanding.

Thanks. BUT...I don't expect no one to like my stuff. Some like, thats awesome. Some don't then hey, no biggie. But it sucks when people DO things like that. When someone like that comments its usually because they cannot contain their insecurity towards it. Most of the time they want people who share their same ideals.

10805636_994894550527795_2013557006302689868_n.jpg

Thanks. BUT...I don't expect no one to like my stuff. Some like, thats awesome. Some don't then hey, no biggie. But it sucks when people DO things like that. When someone like that comments its usually because they cannot contain their insecurity towards it. Most of the time they want people who share their same ideals.
I tend to think its more that they don't have any friends in real life, and they don't think their parents/bosses respect them, so they use the relative anonymity of the internet to lash out and attempt to make others as angry with them as they are with themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.