• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Xbox 360 issue

Norata

Reaction score
Hi all-those reading this or part of the Skullgirls community,

I'm stuck. I am told to download a new update to play online but there is none past 2013. I somehow downloaded Squiggly, Big Band but they aren't showing in game or at all letting in story mode for Valentine and Double. Also on searches for encore none returns in bing on XBOX 360. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Please any help or info would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Norata

Yah just download the compatibilty pack

Hi all-those reading this or part of the Skullgirls community,

I'm stuck. I am told to download a new update to play online but there is none past 2013. I somehow downloaded Squiggly, Big Band but they aren't showing in game or at all letting in story mode for Valentine and Double. Also on searches for encore none returns in bing on XBOX 360. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Please any help or info would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Norata

just ignore the date on the compatbility pack as its an error. the file is currently about 875MB. basically each time a new chharacter comes out just delete the old pack and then redownload it from the store again. it will likely still say 2013 on it but the filessize will increase each time.

Ah. wait I'm really slow at this. Can you explain the store meaning gamestop or you mean here? Cuz somehow I got the code off gamestop.

Ah. wait I'm really slow at this. Can you explain the store meaning gamestop or you mean here? Cuz somehow I got the code off gamestop.
Under the DLC page of SG there.should be.something that says comparibility pack, download that

Thanks so much everyone I really appreciate it.