• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Your spirit animal

chickenwithtie

Deez Beech
Reaction score
Steam
Refluxia
Robo Fortune Fukua Double
Pretty simple.
Which animal(s) do you identify with? Why?

The chicken is a silly bird, can't fly, looks stupid most of the time, but can learn cool things.
If I weighted more I would be a Pallas cat. It tries so hard to be at the same level of other big cats, like lions and pumas, but look at it jesus christ
tumblr_n6tcznkOlc1tp4zg3o2_500.jpg

Not really what you'd expect for a killer

Reactions: Denizen and Calypsx
can akiba red be my spirit animal?
Akibaranger+Season+2+Anime.jpg

tumblr_mm6j24otmT1ql41ypo3_500.gif
tumblr_mn13cmbpIv1r45g3go1_400.gif
1337123153932.gif

if not, then I dunno. maybe a panda or something.

I'm guessing this wouldn't count...
theironlichzz2.jpg

Corvids (Ravens and Crows) and german shepherds probably come closest to being my “spirit animal”.

a red panda

My deadly and dangerous spirit animal.....
Chick.jpg

Probably an incredibly phallic looking monster from some weird and obscure JRPG.
Probably.

The obvious choice for me is the Wolf, but everyone expects me to say that so I choose the...
Honey Badgers are small animals, yet they are also one of the most fearsome predators in Africa.
They are known to take on beasts several times larger than them and win through intimidation and sheer willpower. Honey Badgers are fearless, highly aggressive, and extremely difficult to kill. However they are also very solitary creatures and rarely interact with each other except to breed or hunt in pairs.
In layman's terms, Honey Badger don't care, Honey Badger don't give a shit.
(Fun Fact: Honey Badgers are very resourceful and have been confirmed to use tools)
honey_badger_dont_careunless_it_concerns_its_children-48760.gif

I also really like their fur pattern, I've actually been thinking about bleaching my hair.

Peacock. Because I enjoy making people angry.

Peacock!!!.gif

Reactions: OldOnyxBones
I don't trust somebody elses. People usually pick up the most boring things

Here's my spirit animal:

I have big brown eyes, a big nose, and a soft belly. I'm a pretty quiet guy most of the time. Sometimes I like to explore and find new things, but don't be surprised if you see me hanging around in one place for most of the day. Even though I have a colorful side, I really don't need to show it all of the time. I don't need to be at the top of the food chain to be happy.

In general, I'm usually not a bother for most people, unless they rub me the wrong way.

tribute-unofficial-mascot-internets-sloth-201804.jpg

Sloths are the best. They can't do a single shit yet they still manage to not go extinct

Yo Kaboom that's freaking cute okay

Archer is my spirit animal. Making obscure references and just being awesome. :3

Eh...I dunno how these things work.
I wanted to say a griffon because they're majestic as fuck or a Nile crocodile because they're Nature's magnum opus of killing efficiency and have a well structured hierarchy but I'll have to say a blue British Shorthair because they have that perfect balance of smugness and apathy.

In_bath_room.jpg

I identify myself with this bird. (i think it's a drawing, but anyway...)
It looks comfy on the cold, and I like being comfy on the cold. Also, it looks thoughtful, and I think a lot.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
Is catgirl a spirit animal?

Is Mayonnaise a spirit animal?

Reactions: Thrasher08
No Stuff. Mayonnaise is not a spirit animal

Horseradish isn't a spirit animal either.

Reactions: TailsWorld1
Bats are amazing and unique. Plus they're the only mamals that can fly naturally.

Attachments

• Unknown-1.jpeg
    Unknown-1.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 597
Reactions: chickenwithtie