• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

2nd Life to Live - Robo Fortune

Reaction score
Ms. Fortune Double Robo Fortune
No clue if this was ever found, but I was messing around online and killed a Robo-Fortune who was in the middle of her Lvl 3 with Ms. Fortune's Lvl 3. I won the match BUT Robo self-destructed killing me and a 2nd Robo came out alive as the match ended. SO, me going "Hmmmmmm.... *with a big grin* went to training and did the same thing but with a secondary character alive on both mine and Robo's team and did Lvl 3's Robo WILL survive despite getting killed by Ms. Fortune's Level 3 because the self-destruct sequence will deploy Robo's replacement. I had the Health set to 1 pixel and normal death (so when I died my second character would come out) so Robo had 1 HP remaining after death and still her second character in reserve.

This probably unlikely to ever happen too often but thought I'd share for once X3