• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[3DS]Friend Codes & Info

I'll add some of you guys on Friday. I don't have wi-fi in my dorm now.

Dr. Sanity
Friend Code: 3523-2116-8312
Region: USA
Online games: Pokemon X, Mario Kart 7

Stuff
Friend Code:
2277-6666-7870
3DS profile Region: USA
Games for online play: Pokémon Y

EDIT: I have added everyone.

Last edited:
Stuff and the badass kirby on the list... now i need to know who's who in pokémon

It's about time I put myself on this list.

Friendcode: 5026-4430-7953
Name: Dan
Games (w/online): Pokemon Y, Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf (not started yet)

For any Pokemon players, my friend safari is ground. I know it has Nincada, but I don't know the other 2. I'm looking for someone with a Ditto friend safari. Adding everyone in this thread.

Edit: Added everyone in the thread.

Last edited:
I've added everyone now, waiting on a few people to add me back so I can take advantage o-... I mean enjoy your friend safaris... *cough*

Crayolan added to the main list. On a side note, i need to beat the goddamn game to get the safari stuff and PRAY i can find a cyndaquil

3050-8201-4858
I own
Pokémon White
Pokémon White 2
Pokémon Y
Mario Kart 7
Dead or Alive: Dimensions

(I'm just gonna put this here for reliability)
I'm just going to make a list of who's who in the friend safari (well, at least the one's that added me)
By 3DS names
Duke
Snorunt, Bergmite, ?

Azza
Drowzee, Espurr, ?

Jslip
Spearow, Tranquill, ?

Stuff
Mankey, Panchem, ?

Dan
Wooper, Nincada, ?

derek
Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Drifblim

Rakurin
Pachirisu, Helioptile, ?

Jamarrie
Mightyena, Sneasel, Inkay

Trevor
Delibird, Bergmite, Cloyster

DMoney
Krabby, Quagsire, ?

Archimedes
Snorunt, Bergmite, Piloswine

S. Cyanide
Pawniard, Sandile, ?

Messa
Pachirisu, Stunfisk, ?

Dr. Sanity
Lilipup, Kecleon, Chansey

Rellek
Lilipup, Kecleon, ?

If you put your info into the 3DS friend code page, I already added you, and mine should be right under this.

Reactions: Messa
Super Mii
Friend Code:
1119-0731-5191
3DS profile Region: USA/California
Real Region: USA/California
Games for online play: Mario Kart 7, (POKÉMON X AND Y REALLY SOON; IM EXCITED.)

(ALSO I ADDED LIKE EVERYONE)

LIST UPDATEDS

Changelog:

- Added @deathninja9000 "placeholder" profile. the friend code is wrong, correct it and i'll fix everything
- Added Dr.Sanity's friend safari list to most profiles. there are people that i simply don't know the 3ds name, pokémon char name and username in the forum at the same time! sorry for that.
- been thinking aboud making a google docs spreadseet to fill this kind of info and let it open for people to edit. what do you guys think?

I got some updates for that list:
Cyanide's safari type is wrong, it's actually dark
Messa's third is a Zebstrika
Azza's third is a Girafarig
Jslip's third is a Hawlucha
You put normal type Pokemon under Jslip's description for some reason
Stuff's third is a Tyrogue

Oh hey, I want some friends too. Been playing my 3DS more.

Friend Code: 2750-1197-2722
3DS profile Region: USA
Real Region: USA West Coast
Games for online play: Pokemon X
Games I own: Shin Megami Tensei IV, Etrian Odyssey 4: Legends of the Titan, Devil Survivor Overclocked, Final Fantasy Theatrrhythm
Send me a PM if you have added me :)

Last edited:
0662-4080-1820
Games: Pokemon X, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Specific game info: I have a ghost type safari with Shuppet and Phantump. Not sure on that third one

Added Prisceel gimmie friend safari please c:

Updates

- Added BrandX+ and Prisceel to the list
- Fixed Friend Safari's mistakes (Thanks again Dr. Sanity, i owe you two beers now)
- Contacting Labzero's the departmant of bad update jokes asking for a joint-venture in that regard, no answer until now

3DS update available now which adds Miiverse to your 3DS. I'm not 100% certain yet, but I'm pretty sure Friend Codes are now defunct.
Will report back when I'm done downloading the update myself. If so, this thread needs to become a NNID sharing thread.

Edit: So, FC's still exist, but in conjunction with NNID's. I'm not sure if you can just add someone's NNID to auto-friend them at the moment, but either way it might be a good idea to merge this into a FC/NNID thread now.

To start, my NNID is Crayolan.

Second edit: Confirmed you can follow people on Miiverse.

Last edited:
I'm checking this out too, but it let me in a VERY delicate situation: my real region has HORRIBLE eshop deals, and creating a NNID for me would force me to that horrible overprice eshop OR keeping a fake region forever (what could be very bad in the future)

also, there's a chance of me losing the games i bought on eshop, what could be considered a small disaster (still need to end my soul hackers... lacks the willpower to do it)

i'll do more research on it. MAYBE i'll update the lists if people starts putting their NNID here

I'm checking this out too, but it let me in a VERY delicate situation: my real region has HORRIBLE eshop deals, and creating a NNID for me would force me to that horrible overprice eshop OR keeping a fake region forever (what could be very bad in the future)

also, there's a chance of me losing the games i bought on eshop, what could be considered a small disaster (still need to end my soul hackers... lacks the willpower to do it)

i'll do more research on it. MAYBE i'll update the lists if people starts putting their NNID here

If you have no money in your eshop wallet you should be fine if you use Canada as a fake region (or so I've heard). If you do, spend it all first, then create the NNID.
As for whether NNID's can replace FC's, from what I've seen they cannot. Nintendo might take the extra step in the future but for now we still have to deal with FC's. :(

nononono, i'm afraide they can invalidate the games i already bought if i ever need to redownload them. my 5 cents can die with my american account if that's the case

Well, in this case my NNID is DsMan1.

Welp Christmas came and went and now I have Pokemon X and Luigi's Manson (yay)

Reactions: SkullMan
aw there there dukie boy you still got the rest of us we added you...I think (I forget whose who sometimes)

Friend Code: 0533-5539-0669
Region: Ontario, Canada
Recently Played: The Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds

Add my one too!!

Friend Code: 3840-5712-9363
Region: Brazil/São Paulo
Games for online play: Pokemon X/Y

NutellaCrepes (Soraya)
Friend Code:
1032-2010-9637
Region: US
Games: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Super Street Fighter IV
added you

I added everyone!!

Metafogos, your type in Pokemon is Fire, and the first two are Magmar and Slugma