• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

5 min primer for new Cerebella players (video)

In which you assume your opponent doesn't know how to pushblock. EVER.

Reactions: Dagwood
In which you assume your opponent doesn't know how to pushblock. EVER.
You can just watch Mr Peck's tutorial on how to beat pushblocks, then.

Reactions: evilben
If you're 1337 pro status, this isn't for you, obviously. This one if for the new guys who learn visually.
This seems rather helpful whenever I feel like I want to learn with Cerebella. I shall keep this saved until then.

In other news, your(?) voice sounds rather familiar. A deja vu, but not sure where its coming from.

In other news, your(?) voice sounds rather familiar. A deja vu, but not sure where its coming from.
The voice of girl doing the song would be my guess. It's the one he's got linked to in his sig, I'm pretty sure.

Thanks so much, Phyre. Definitely gonna use this.

Reactions: Kai
Thanks so much, Phyre. Definitely gonna use this.
I wouldn't. I've already been told several times that I'm incompetent and that this is a terrible guide, so you should probably avoid it :P

I wouldn't. I've already been told several times that I'm incompetent and that this is a terrible guide, so you should probably avoid it :P
Well, I have to start somewhere, and the flowchart you posted helped me get her normals down. Gonna go through Zid's guide, then figure out stuff for SquigBella.

Well, I have to start somewhere, and the flowchart you posted helped me get her normals down. Gonna go through Zid's guide, then figure out stuff for SquigBella.
I also heard that the flowchart was a piece of garbage, too, so you've now permanently gimped yourself by learning from it. I'm so, so sorry! If only I'd know the damage I was doing!

if the flowchart is garbage, make a Zeta flowchart with transforming ability, then a ZZ flowchart with 3 combinable parts