• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

A Silly Request

Cymtastique

Reaction score
Steam
Cymtastique
Fukua Ms. Fortune Unknown
This is going to sound strange, but I would like if we got a voice pack for Beo with Rich Brown (Big Band) voicing him. And possibly one where Sarah Anne William's (Peacock) was voicing him. Idk why, but I think it would just be really fun!

Reactions: iamrichbrown
Interesting idea! If we do add voice packs to previous characters I doubt we'd recast them though. However, that doesn't mean it's impossible!

Reactions: iamrichbrown
I misread this and thought that peacock and big band would both do impressions of beowulf but for themselves.

Something about a Peacock voicepack of an impression of beowulf sounds funny

all her projectiles are her going AWOO

I misread this and thought that peacock and big band would both do impressions of beowulf but for themselves.

Something about a Peacock voicepack of an impression of beowulf sounds funny

all her projectiles are her going AWOO
Big Band Wolf and Little Wolf Peacock, anyone?

Maybe a Cerebella voice pack of her doing an impression of him too? (Her fighting style is similar to his but Cerebella's more about circus acts, so...) Who knows?

I think lore-wise Cerebella is a big fan of Beowulf so it would be very fitting!