• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza A Song of Blood and Beauty - Eliza Lore & Speculation

Caught on West Coast Peace Rally. Winning design made it in after all!

Awesome. I loved that dress.

Yep, I agree with you. They're an inspiration for me to make an independent studio as well. [emoji5]

Can someone record the new poses?

It's not in the beta, but it's in the final build sent to Sony and Microsoft.

Aw, yeahhhh! So happy for the guy that won. I would cry tears of joy if I saw my creation in the game.

Reactions: ink_deer
Aw, yeahhhh! So happy for the guy that won. I would cry tears of joy if I saw my creation in the game.
*girl

Reactions: Denizen
image.jpg

Well, Double does some pretty messed up stuff in the story...

oooooOOOOOHHH
I love how the winner design looks, can't wait to see the other ones! (Will they be selectable by pressing two buttons at the same time?)

I do remember seeing a new suit design in the WCPR stream. Don't remember if it was a contest design though. It might have been.

And then one of the in-game designs is that one with the MikeZ faces.

And then one of the in-game designs is that one with the MikeZ faces.
No, that one's gotta be a palette.

Did not see this coming. They do look really good though! I wonder if they're being assigned to some combination buttons or replaced some of the old ones (I do hate it when things are cut, but I doubt they cut any.) Any idea if the new 3 winposes are going to have audio lines? I mean unique ones, L0 wouldn't have her victory consist of nothing but dead air.

Reactions: ink_deer
I can't wait til Eliza is finally released on consoles and the whole Skullheart practically dies after playing through her story mode!! I expect the site to crash and everything.