• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza A Song of Blood and Beauty - Eliza Lore & Speculation

I can't wait til Eliza is finally released on consoles and the whole Skullheart practically dies after playing through her story mode!! I expect the site to crash and everything.

that nearly happened with fukua's story, remember?

I can't wait til Eliza is finally released on consoles and the whole Skullheart practically dies after playing through her story mode!! I expect the site to crash and everything.
SkullHeart never crashes. There is absolutely no proof that SH has ever crashed and lost everyone's posts at any time in the past.

SkullHeart never crashes. There is absolutely no proof that SH has ever crashed and lost everyone's posts at any time in the past.
Nope. Never.

Oh, Albus and your death puns...

I'm on a boat, I'M SCREECHING, glyph...yeah she basically has as much puns as parasoul

We still don't know what Eliza's third bonus victory pose outfit is, right? I think it's fair to suspect that it'll be one of the runner ups or honourable mentions from the contest:

index.php

index.php

index.php

The Feels when someone else gets the Skullheart
TheSkullFeel.png

Couldnt resist this one...

We still don't know what Eliza's third bonus victory pose outfit is, right?
It's not one of mine, I can tell you that much. :P
We know the last is not one of the runner-ups, that much has been confirmed. As Mike Z said: "Because "What scores highly in the contest" and "What fits Eliza well according to LZ" are not necessarily related."

Anyway, speculation started to run wild in the Bath of Tefnut making-of topic so I'll do the honors of reeling it home.
As you might remember, discussion of a stage codenamed "Gehenna" popped up during the L0 Anime Expo panel (around page 7 of this topic) and it has been brought up again recently thanks to Ravidrath's statement that the Eliza patch would include two new stages and that the alternate Bath of Tefnut does NOT count as a new stage.
And as the discussion started, Clawsome Bombs pulled this ace out of nowhere:
index.php

I may be horribly off-track but can't help but feel this development validates my theory on how the finale for Eliza's story will play out.
Eliza's story won't end with Marie and that place might be where the story's final battle takes place. She stomps Marie, takes the Skullheart, uses it as a key to enter the Trinity's realm and while both realms are melding, Filia and Squigly barge in (final battle against them, each with buffed stats and AI) and get unceremoniously stomped.

Reactions: Kuzlalala
Well I guess I'll just say what I said in the other thread:

The way this whole Gehenna thing unfolded is kind of unfortunate. I was actually the person who noticed the Gehenna stage name at the Anime Expo Panel and took this screenshot:

uFCmWCB.jpg

When the blood version of bath of Tefnut came up at the panel Mike quickly exited the stage. It was obviously not supposed to be revealed at that time or in that way.

A little while later I saw Brady had done a UI stream that again showed the leaked stage AND another stage that hadn't been seen before. I took screenshots and told Mike about it so they could remove the stream if they were intended to be surprise and since they hadn't been posted anywhere yet. The stream got taken down and Mike asked me not to post the screenshots anywhere, which I didn't... but then Clawsome Bombs did. Anyway since it's out now, here are the screenshots I took of the new stages:

VPKTlZB.jpg

udpJB9N.jpg

I hope no one's mad that I didn't share something that was uncovered. It seemed like the right thing to do was to try to help LZ reveal things in the way they had intended.

I always wanted to fight chibi bayonetta, weird shapshifter monsters and saturday morning cartoon characters in hell. :)

Last edited:
That stage might very well be Venus.

See that's what I like about the concept of Venus
She is literally EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE
I kinda hope the stage is interactable
Say like Big Band does Giant Step
You just hear a voice go "ow"

inb4 "Venus will never be in SG because she's too big" jokes

I kinda hope the stage is interactable
Say like Big Band does Giant Step
You just hear a voice go "ow"

inb4 "Venus will never be in SG because she's too big" jokes
Venus is cool like that... i would like her to be playlable but she would be INVENCIBLE

So was listening to the Eliza sfx reel again and realized she had the umbrella call out thingie like everyone else... But why? If her voice actor was picked after the polls? UMBRELLA AND ELIZA ARE EVIL FRIENDS WHO DESTROY THE WORLD TOGETHER? Yo shout outs to evil loli's

I don't think that's the case, Venus is just a gigantic monstrosity hidden by the fabric of space.
I'm pretty sure that she isn't everything everywhere, like some sort of omnipotent being.
Everybody tends to overestimate these characters, stop watching so much anime.

No we watch to little animuu

So was listening to the Eliza sfx reel again and realized she had the umbrella call out thingie like everyone else... But why? If her voice actor was picked after the polls?
This was talked about earlier:
Don't read too much into it. It's more of them hedging their bets than actively planning on including her. All of the original cast had lines for calling in Umbrella (and Squigly), so just in case they ever get to add Umbrella (and she's basically guaranteed to be the next character if they do), they already have a bunch of lines recorded and won't need to call in voice actors again.
They're not planning on adding her, they just have stuff in place to help them along if they ever get the chance.

(And yes I realize you were probably making a joke, but whatever :P)

Reactions: Era
I don't think that's the case, Venus is just a gigantic monstrosity hidden by the fabric of space.
I'm pretty sure that she isn't everything everywhere, like some sort of omnipotent being.
Everybody tends to overestimate these characters, stop watching so much anime.

Well her character profile says her true form exists outside of human comprehension
So it's not that much of a stretch I wouldn't think
Meaning even if she wasn't everything everywhere no one would even realize it
Well technically it's her Parasite not her I guess

Uh
When's Eliza

Well her character profile says her true form exists outside of human comprehension
So it's not that much of a stretch I wouldn't think
Meaning even if she wasn't everything everywhere no one would even realize it
Well technically it's her Parasite not her I guess

Uh
When's Eliza
Sooner then you think, but longer then you hope.

Sooner then you think, but longer then you hope.

Wizdom beyond your years, Jimster

Reactions: Jimbob
Wizdom beyond your years, Jimster
It is an all situation response, just try it.