• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Adult Swim

Zidiane

Doing my best
Reaction score
Steam
Zidiane
PSN
zidiane5
XBL
Zidiane
Cerebella
Cause this wan't a thread for some reason. Favorite Adult Swim airings, whether Anime or not.

One of my favorite cartoons was Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law. I was saddened when it ended. Here's a video.
Would like to see a Harvey BirdmanXPhoenix Wright game someday.
Harvey_Birdman_Fanart__by_Atariboy2600.jpg

Last edited:
Robot Chicken, Childrens Hospital, and Venture Bros. are my favorites. Although the only airing that I watch now is really just Childrens Hospital.

Robot Chicken is still the best.
Amen to that.

These are arguably my top 3 sketches:

Dorky confession time: I occasionally tend to paraphrase the Richie Rich skit, chiefly "And guess what I got? I got my X gold plated!", "That's right! I shit gold bricks." and "You might want to put on a helmet so it don't make a mess when X blows yo' mind!" (.__.)

Reactions: Jutsei
Not a bad thing to paraphrase at least.
It's literally impossible to pick a favorite sketch from Robot Chicken because there's just so many of them.
But the Star Wars Special has a few of them.

And The DC Special....

Also...

Moral Orel forever wrecked in pieces.

Venture Show is also a star along with Frisky, if we're talking just AS originals.

This is one of the best moments in the series. Doc & Jackson are very talented with their creative writing.

Reactions: RubberyRisette
My favorite Adult Swim shows have to be The Venture Bros, The Boondocks, and Korgoth of Barbaria(even though it wasn't a full series sadly). This is just ONE of my favorite Venture Bro moments.

Last edited:
I just watch King of the Hill on Adult Swim because it's the only place it airs now.

I remember watching Clone High, it was part of Adult Swim if I'm not mistaken. That show was hilarious.

So, in HOLY SHIT related news.
Adult Swim's expanding to 8 PM EST now.
That's even more Adult Swim for ya
So+_b812fc0c75afeccfc4118403c775ab2b.png

Didn't see that coming.

I honestly liked [AS] some of the shows I liked were Robot Chicken, and Venture Bros.
Some of those shows were men to me.

I am honestly at a loss for words that fucking Children's Hospital got another season.
Getting really tired of these live action shows on AS, I'm at least thankful they quarantine them to one night a week, at least.

Glad Venture Bros is getting a new season though

Reactions: Mag
new China, IL starts tomorrow april 5th at 11:30pm EST

baby baby cakesss, baby cakes

Reactions: Jutsei
In case anybody missed it, Aqua Teen Hunger Force will be coming to end after this final season, which will start on Sunday, June 21st.

Would like to see a Harvey BirdmanXPhoenix Wright game someday.
Well, there was that actual Harvey Birdman AAL game that was more or less an Ace Attorney clone

In case anybody missed it, Aqua Teen Hunger Force will be coming to end after this final season, which will start on Sunday, June 21st.
They don't renew Superjail for a 5th Season, they won't let Brendon Small do the final finale of Metaolcaypse as a season, they're ending ATHF, what else are they gonna do?
All their guns are running out of ammo.

as long as they don't drop King of the Hill I'll be happy, love me some sweet lady propane.

Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell Season 2 starts July 12th @ 12:15 am. I'll definitely check it out, I thought the first season was pretty funny, short though

When I first saw the commercials for Eagleheart, I thought it looked absolutely horrible, dry, just a stupid parody of Walker Texas Ranger that would get old after one episode....oh man I was wrong haha that show is ridiculous

I'll watch The Heart She Holler sometimes cause I enjoy things with sort of a strange/weird pseudo-horror feel to them, but I totally understand how some people don't like that show

yo, am I the only one that hates Mr. pickles?

yo, am I the only one that hates Mr. pickles?

There's The Mysterious Mr. Enter, who hates the show so much he's declared it to be the 2nd worst thing he's ever reviewed. You can see his review for more info as to why.

There's The Mysterious Mr. Enter, who hates the show so much he's declared it to be the 2nd worst thing he's ever reviewed. You can see his review for more info as to why.
I meant here...

like, I gotta know, how the fuck was this show pitched? like, if Hellbenders, from the minds of OneyNG and Psychicpebbles couldn't get on, even though the stuff they made for it was good, what the hell did Mr. Pickles do to earn a spot?

I meant here...

like, I gotta know, how the fuck was this show pitched? like, if Hellbenders, from the minds of OneyNG and Psychicpebbles couldn't get on, even though the stuff they made for it was good, what the hell did Mr. Pickles do to earn a spot?

Adult Swim, alongside with KFC, hosted an online pilot competition in 2013 where people could vote and the pilot that got the most votes would be greenlit as a show, and Mr. Pickles won, so yeah.

well, that fuckin' sucks.
something tells me people probably picked Mr. Pickles for less than quality oriented reasons.

at least we've got Mike Tyson Mysteries.

Mr. Pickles is great i hate you all you're not my dad

well, that fuckin' sucks.
something tells me people probably picked Mr. Pickles for less than quality oriented reasons.

at least we've got Mike Tyson Mysteries.

People probably picked it because they like the idea of a Satanic dog, and that they were probably fanboys of Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan, which is essentially the spiritual predecessor of Mr. Pickles.

Mr. Pickles tries very hard to be Superjail, and it fails, it just tends to be very unpleasant to look at most of the time.

Don't forget Metalocalypse, Brickleberry and possibly South Park. Also, from what I've heard, Mr. Pickles is one of the most pandering shows to come out in the recent years.

and South Park had ultra violence before Metalocalypse.

and Ren and Stimpy had ultra violence before South Park