• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

All You Can Eat Party Buffet

LKArtillery

do you think this is a f*ing game
Reaction score
Steam
lkartillery
XBL
LuckyArtillery
Peacock
AKA my art thread. I figured I might as well make one sometime.

As you can see it's lacking a bit in the art department, but I'll start by linking to places where you can find my older SG fanart:

http://satchelk.tumblr.com/tagged/lk's-art
http://askpeacock.tumblr.com (god that's old)

Basically like 99% of my fanart is of Peacock. I have a problem.

Anyway, art will go here once I actually scan in this mountain of sketches I've got laying around and/or dig up stuff in my digital art file. Feel free to toss ideas in here, though there's no guarantee I'll do anything with 'em. XP

Also, question: is it okay to post gory stuff here? Because I've got some pretty gristly sketches in there.

You should draw Annies.

A little voice told me I should tell you to do that.

Last edited:
AKA my art thread. I figured I might as well make one sometime.
I like you a lot more now.

Also, question: is it okay to post gory stuff here? Because I've got some pretty gristly sketches in there.
If its better than Creepypasta (which everything is~), then I'm very cool with it~!

You should draw Annies.

A little voice told me I should tell you to do that.

Huh. I now owe $5 to somebody who was placing bets on you being the first to reply, and with an Annie request, at that.

(Okay so the bet was made up, but they did actually call it.)

If its better than Creepypasta (which everything is~), then I'm very cool with it~!

After reviewing the forum rules, I have answered my own question! Whoops. So I guess if I wanna post any of that stuff I'll just relegate it to links and make sure it's marked as such and stuff. Sounds reasonable.

oh~ I've seen your work on the tumblr before
good job
I like the part where you drew andy

oh~ I've seen your work on the tumblr before
good job
I like the part where you drew andy

Thanks! Yeah I've been around the tumblrs I get the notes

Honestly I kind of loathe the SG community there most of the time(granted, I am an enormous grouch and I've already had my say about shipping-obsessed people multiple times around here), buuuuuuut it's the best place to put art if you actually want any exposure whatsoever. **shrug**

And hey--fortunately for you, Andy is my favorite crony. <:

Reactions: jam1220
Andy is my favorite crony. <:
really? Andy is my favorite crony too :>