• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Alternate Unused Story Endings Discovered in Skullgirls Game Data

So I'm just going to point out that Cerebella made a wish and didn't get skullgirlized, proving that she IS the pure enough to make a wish and not become the next final boss.

It also confirms that the Skullheart is a dick regardless.

So I'm just going to point out that Cerebella made a wish and didn't get skullgirlized, proving that she IS the pure enough to make a wish and not become the next final boss.
1. These stories are not canon, although they may have canon info.
2. A very pure wish can make the transformation take a long time. Filia and Parasoul are good examples.
3. Cerebella's Ending B was so bad that I wouldn't be surprised if Alex Ahad overlooked that point while writing it.

QUOTE="FakeangeL, post: 149541, member: 21"]No story is canon, you proved nothing.[/QUOTE]
Ahem, the main charicter's story is the cannon one.

Because the story begins with who's gonna win
[

so is nobody going to pay any attention to "c'mon get cereal"
like for real?
dammit I'm regretting not pushing Umbrella for Waifu Wars.

so is nobody going to pay any attention to "c'mon get cereal"
like for real?
dammit I'm regretting not pushing Umbrella for Waifu Wars.
That was already in there. It was noticed a long long time ago, like when the game was already out

wait really?
dammit! I'm ashamed for not catching this, considering how much I like puns and subtle references...

The only thing that changed in these scripts is the alternate ending. None of the text in any part (except that unused version of Ms Fortune's actual story) is different.

These scripts are literally copy/pasted from the game files and are the sentences you see displayed in game, there's just nothing in place for the game to choose to go down the alternate story route which is why they've never been seen before.

The only thing that changed in these scripts is the alternate ending. None of the text in any part (except that unused version of Ms Fortune's actual story) is different.

These scripts are literally copy/pasted from the game files and are the sentences you see displayed in game, there's just nothing in place for the game to choose to go down the alternate story route which is why they've never been seen before.
OH GOD I CAN LITERALY CHANGE DOUBELS ENDING TO BEB!

So am I the only one that prefers Bella's alt-ending to the original?

If Double got the Skullheart, we all know she would wish for all cat heads all the time.

Double would wish to be a Skullgirl that never dies.

Skullgirls Bad Ending.

I admit I kinda wanna see Peacock's and Bella's. That AU potential....

Brain Drain loved Christmas...

Brain Drain loved someone...

...Fuck, I caught the feels.
tumblr_inline_n47lmi7CTl1qafrh6.gif

I did not expect to catch feels for Brain Drain of all people.

I really hope that's one of the bits of information that's actually canon, like the Little Innsmouth Kidnapping.

Reactions: Shockdingo
I really hope that's one of the bits of information that's actually canon, like the Little Innsmouth Kidnapping.
I would imagine it is. This feels too premeditated to be a random non-canon thing.

Reactions: Denizen
I will now forever associate Brain Drain with Christmas. Where's my Brain Drain-themed Christmas decorations and a Skullgirls version of A Christmas Carol with Ebrainezer Scrooge?

And here's Fukua's.

Filia:
Zzz...

Fukua:
Now I'M Filia!

Filia:
...!?

As I said in the opening post, Double, Squigly, Big Band and Fukua's stories are all exactly as you see them in game, so I'm not fixing those last three up :P

Possible alternate ending path:
A: Become Filia
B: Be with Filia.

--
B
Fukua:...Hey. Maybe I should learn more about this 'Filia' before attempting to take over life. Might as well go over and say hi, I guess. Sir, requesting permission to engage in target in person.

Brain Drain: You realize you couldn't even wish that plan of action into a good idea. If you aren't willing to complete your mission, Fukua, return to-
*flash of...someone*
... What the hell. I was young and naive, once. Even fell in love... *Flash of someone* once upon a time. Go on, then. Permission granted to engage the target. Consider it a Christmas gift of sorts.

Fukua: But sir, it's nowhere near-

Brain Drain: Did I stutter?
*Filia and Fukua meeting*
I have to say, things went... surprisingly well after that. Although at first I was irritated by my lost creation,
*Fukua and Filia in a cafe, drinking and laughing*
She infiltrated the target's personal life perfectly. Perhaps a little to perfectly, one would say. But when the time came to give the order...
*Fukua crying over Filia's bed*
I couldn't.
*Fukua, Filia and Carol at high school prom photo-shoot*
Eventually, once the Skullheart had disappeared, I even relinquished control of the other one. Carol, she said her name was. I said nothing.
*Fukua/Filia wedding photo, framed*
I felt nothing.
*Two letters on Brain Drain's desk, wax sealed with Fukua's symbol*
But, if she's proud of me...
*Zoom in on photo of Christmas on the desk*
I suppose it was the right thing to do.
*Walks out of office, smiles, turns off light*

Double would wish to be a Skullgirl that never dies.

Skullgirls Bad Ending.

I think it could be something like this:

Path B: Corrupt Marie.

After defeating Marie.

Marie: Why? I have instructed you to not harm her (Peacock).

Double: And even with great risk to yourself I say. She was indeed powerfull.

Double: But it was better for her in this way.

Marie: What?

Double: Think of it as an act of mercy.

Marie: Mercy? You killed her. What do you mean by that?

Double: You didn't want anything to stop your mission. So you ordered me to destroy Lab 8. I did so. And I intended to leave her, but she wouldn't accept that.

Marie: (In tears) Because they were important to her...

Double: As you were. They rescued her, they were her new family. And they wouldn't abandon her.

Marie: No...

Double: To pass through so much pain twice...

Marie: No... I... I wanted to... Make it right... I didn't want to... Hurt her... Again... Patricia... I am so sorry... Forgi... No... I can't be forgiven... I am a coward... A monster... monster... monster... monster... ah...

Marie's expression changes.

Double: My holy assignment is complete.

Last edited:
This may seem like a dumb question but if Valentine had her alternate ending, wouldn't that mean her design would be completely different? *Tries to draw Valentine with Painwheel features*