• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Alternate Unused Story Endings Discovered in Skullgirls Game Data

Hey LZ was just being careful with the endings. Anybody remember Halo? and how it could have passed off as a teen rated game except for some bad language ei: fuck a couple of times.
Actually, that's not what happened. The moment the ESRB guys saw the flood they pushed it to M.

Actually, that's not what happened. The moment the ESRB guys saw the flood they pushed it to M.
Really the flood is baby shit... geeze they're just some dumb zombies with guns. ERSB must be a bunch of people with a stick in the mud. man.

Really the flood is baby shit... geeze they're just some dumb zombies with guns. ERSB must be a bunch of people with a stick in the mud. man.
You have to remember it is parasite digging into people's chests and mutating them violently and you blowing limbs off and such. Nowdays given the grapical level of the game, it may not seem that bad, but at the time it was probably a little more disturbing.

Also originally you had to burn captain key's infected proto-gravemind form off of him and then reach in the melted mass and pull his charred skull out, but that got cut because apparently the burning skin/charred skull was too realistically gruesome, so maybe the ESRB saw that.

Anyways this is veering far away from skullgirls territory.

Reactions: Shockdingo
tumblr_n9e5dwetYk1r8n1s8o1_1280.png

No wish needed
Joseph Joestar is that you?!

Am I the only one who read Valentine's alt ending as her getting a Mind control device in her head?

Reactions: Denizen
I'm fairly certain the Skullgirls RP Community on tumblr is having a field day.
Like how many AUs or Bad Ending versions of other characters did they get from this thread alone?
Currently none but a lot of people are talking about them

Am I the only one who read Valentine's alt ending as her getting a Mind control device in her head?
No you're not alone, that was my first reaction too.
The Skull Heart was talking though, acting as if the doctors were doing something to it.

Reactions: Undeadtoon
Give them time, it took about 3 days for there to be a Homucifer RPer after Rebellion Story came out.
I'll eat a hat if we don't get a Alt ending Cerebella or Monster!Vitale rper, I'd follow that shit in a heartbeat.

No you're not alone, that was my first reaction too.
The Skull Heart was talking though, acting as if the doctors were doing something to it.
Where? I must have misread something.

Where? I must have misread something.
it's in there near the end, just re-read Valentines alternate ending.

I thought it was pretty clear that's what he was doing. He literally says it.
Brain Drain:
Begin implanting the control mechanism.
This is also the same thing he says in Painwheel's intro.

What I'm unclear about it whether or not he installed the Skull Heart in her. It does speak to her, presumably after she locked it away, so I dunno.

I thought it was pretty clear that's what he was doing. He literally says it.

This is also the same thing he says in Painwheel's intro.

What I'm unclear about it whether or not he installed the Skullheart in her. It does speak to her, presumably after she locked it away, so I dunno.
That's the part I'm asking about. She's definitely getting a control device on her but did BD put the skullheart in her too? I probably should have worded better.

That's the part I'm asking about. She's definitely getting a control device on her but did BD put the skullheart in her too?
Yeah it's not clear, a lot of people are making that assumption though.
I guess everyone really wants to see Skullgirl versions of the main cast, even if they can't see it.

Reactions: Undeadtoon
Yeah it's not clear, a lot of people are making that assumption though.
I guess everyone really wants to see Skullgirl versions of the main cast, even if they can't see it.
I mean it's possible but also sorta unlikely I guess? At least not without some extreme back up controls.

But uh, she becomes the Skullgirl in her other ending.
She just says, "Skull Heart, I wish to become the Skullgirl!"

But uh, she becomes the Skullgirl in her other ending.
She just says, "Skull Heart, I wish to become the Skullgirl!"
Haha, I forgot about that.
Oh well, I guess they're jumping the gun for no good reason then, or maybe they're right.
I guess we'll never know.

I kinda like to think that he'd control Valentine to wish Christmas back. Then he'd have Christmas and a Skullgirl that he thinks he can contol. But let's face it, he's too smart to think that would work. Right?

Quick someone ask Alex

Reactions: Shockdingo
I kinda like to think that he'd control Valentine to wish Christmas back. Then he'd have Christmas and a Skullgirl that he thinks he can contol. But let's face it, he's too smart to think that would work. Right?
Unless Val words it in a way to avoid Christmas becoming a Zombie servant, then yes. He wouldn't risk it

And we already got strong Brain Drain x Christmas feels.

Then Bella falls into depression, becomes an alcoholic, gets violent and has trouble controlling vice versa, thus kills Feng by accident getting angry at the fact he was trying to impede her from drinking even more, gets into terminal phase of depression, shreds vice versa, uses the pieces to make a rope and hang herself up with it.
Now THAT's a good ending.

Good night all.

GO TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM

THAT'S NOT HOW LIVING WEAPONS WORK
AT LEAST NOT WEAPONIZED HATS

GO TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM
Darn, I post weird shit when I'm tired...
@Beuzer0 made me do it, saying the alt enfing was a better one.

This version still has a high probability to be the follow-up of the alt-ending though. Killing Ms fortune makes her feel immense guilt, so I don't think being responsible for the death of every cirque des cartes member and her beloved "daddy" because she did a stupidly naive wish is something she can get along with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beuzer0
This page stirred my interest vigorously. I'm gonna go hunt for the RPers, and by the time I get back, I better had see some good fanart/fanfics of all of this, or I'm gonna have to choke a bitch.

Last edited:
Reading this shit, oh my god. I really want, like, a Skullgirls comicbook or something. Gawd, fuck, I want to know any and everything. Shit.

Reactions: CountofBleck
This page stirred my interest vigorously. I'm gonna go hunt for the RPers, and by the time I get back, I better had see some good fanart/fanfics of all of this, or I'm gonna have to choke a bitch.
If you see a Monster!Vitale, Alt!Cerebella or SkullFortune, please give the urls.

Speaking of skullwhatevers, how do you think other alt endings for the DLC would go? We're not sure of Eliza but hey, speculation is nice.

I'm still not 100% clear on the "Pure" thing with Cerebella. Clearly they don't mean pure as in 100% good, because mafia legbreaker, so is it pure in that she only has one goal or thing that she...I guess lives for? Vitale maybe? I mean if you can be pure good or pure evil, I'm sure you can be pure vitale-waifu, right?

At this point the only thing I can think of is the fact that she doesn't do it to be evil she does it because its Vitale telling her to do these things. If you notice she doesn't want to really hurt people for the most part. In her story mode when Vitale told her she needed to take care of someone, she immediately said "Oh you want me to capture them?".

Denizen said:
Beowulf does a Face-Heel Turn.

Thanks to memes, I can totally see this.

"IT'S ME, PRINCESS!! IT'S ME, PRINCESS!! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, PRINCESS!!"

Last edited: