• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

An unusual bug?

PKStoopKid

*PKStoopkid soul at rest*
Reaction score
Website
heyarnold.wikia.com
PSN
PKStoopKid
Parasoul Fukua Eliza
So I'm playing Skullgirls and I have a habit of snapping out a defeat character just before they become background trash. Well I decided to do my usual routine of defeating the character, hitting them a bit and then snapping them out to clean the screen up a bit. Well yesterday I learned my lesson. If you are playing downs and you snap a defeated character out, you'll find that you get stuck in the transition screen of downs where you can only walk around. If this sounds confusing, does anyone remember the Mew Glitch? well in the Mew Glitch, if you do it correctly, you are unable to do anything but walk around no button press no start menu. I have a video that I will upload later but for now I figured I share this with you guys. If it means anything, I was playing on PS3.