• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS4 Annie is completely muted

the_rpg_king

Maid of Justice
Reaction score
Steam
KnockDownJoe
PSN
rpgking20
Unknown Robo Fortune Double
I was about to record Annie's character tutorial and edit it to play Justice Sword during her character tutorial on Share Factory Studio on my PS5 and embrace Star Overdrive, but I am not hearing her at all and she is completely muted. I did record others' character tutorials and I wouldn't do Annie's and I won't take it online until this is remedied.

Last edited:
Is it possible that you've set your in-game VO volume settings to 0%? Is only Annie muted? What about other characters?

Is it possible that you've set your in-game VO volume settings to 0%? Is only Annie muted? What about other characters?
Other characters are fine, but Annie, in particular, is the only character muted and my ingame VO volume settings are not at 0%.

Other characters are fine, but Annie, in particular, is the only character muted and my ingame VO volume settings are not at 0%.
You may need to uninstall and reinstall the game to resolve this issue. Could you give that a try?

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but that didn't work.

Since I am no longer publishing my clips I recored on my PS5 to X, I have a video on YouTube to elaborate the issue that caused Annie to be completely muted.

@the_rpg_king thank you for the report! We were able to confirm the audio issue with Annie and will be working on a hotfix for this soon.

As a token, I will compile this issue with the blue PSN avatar issue I reported. The hotfix shall fix the issues.

Hi,

So I got the season pass for the game and played through Annie's story mode. I understand the story doesn’t have voice work yet for the most part, but Annie doesn't seem to have sfx in any matches at all, except when her attacks land on her opponents. The only time I can hear her is in the character select screen.

I’ve turned the game off, checked for updates and switched my console off and on again. The only thing I haven’t tried is re-installing the game. Please let me know if this is fixable or if it’s actually not a glitch, and she just doesn’t have these sfx on PS5 yet. Thanks for reading this far.

Sorry if this isn't the right place to report bugs. I’m new to the forums.

Hi,

So I got the season pass for the game and played through Annie's story mode. I understand the story doesn’t have voice work yet for the most part, but Annie doesn't seem to have sfx in any matches at all, except when her attacks land on her opponents. The only time I can hear her is in the character select screen.

I’ve turned the game off, checked for updates and switched my console off and on again. The only thing I haven’t tried is re-installing the game. Please let me know if this is fixable or if it’s actually not a glitch, and she just doesn’t have these sfx on PS5 yet. Thanks for reading this far.

Sorry if this isn't the right place to report bugs. I’m new to the forums.
This is a known bug so I have moved your post to the appropriate thread where the bug was originally reported.

But yes, for any future bug reports, please use the Bug Report subforum rather than the Gameplay forum. Thanks!

Reactions: Dan_Almero
This is a known bug so I have moved your post to the appropriate thread where the bug was originally reported.

But yes, for any future bug reports, please use the Bug Report subforum rather than the Gameplay forum. Thanks!
Thank you! It got fixed in today’s patch! :)

Also, sorry for the late response!