• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Annie Tech/Combo Dump

winnie

Bella Ball Champion
Reaction score
PSN
SG_winnie
Filia Double
Not many threads yet so might as well start a tech dump now.

Feel free to add any and all Annie tech you can find and make sure to put the source if its not your tech. It doesn't hurt to write a little title for each thing you post to make it easier to find if someone just searches Annie tech.

Ill start with all my random unorganized twitter tech:
Annie BNBs
High damage side switch
Technically not Annie tech but this is my thread so deal with it:

If you have questions or comments feel free to speak up. This is mainly just to get things started now that SH is back so go wild.

Reactions: nailwind and DDB
Compilation of Annie's resets ; Notations in the description

Last edited:
BnBs, conversions, punishes, and assist kills:

For the optimal midscreen route, are there any tips for making it work on lights? I'm struggling.

edit: nvm the tips are on the wiki.

Last edited:
Penpen's combo compendium. It's very well organized and has a lot of counter hit starters. There's also a lot of routing not seen in the other compendium.

Does anyone have a pillar dhc combo with an already spent OTG? I don't know what I'm supposed to do in this situation but I also want to get 2 heads for robo before I do magnet which spends otg.

Best I got was 7.4k for 2 bars but I have to imagine more is possible?