• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Any chance of getting the digital Art Compendium now?

DukeMagus

Not A Duke; THE Duke
Reaction score
Making things short: I had no money for it when the kickstarter was rolling, and i'm deeply sorry for that. but now i have some extra cash and i REALLY would like to get the the compendium.

Will there be any way of getting it (please say yes!), if yes, what would be the price? Any chance of getting a discount for being a backer in the indiegogo campaign?

if i can pay for it and still give my family their christmas presents, i'll buy it the moment the chance preset itself.

No idea, but you might want to ask Ravidrath or hassle someone on the Salty stream to see if they can give you a clear answer.

I don't see why Lab Zero would turn down the extra revenue, so I'd imagine that they have just been occupied with other stuff.

I would imagine the compendium (and the digital art book) would be exclusive for backers for a while before they start selling them to other people. That would make sense to me.

Reactions: 3 Eyes and Mr. X
@Ravidrath

When can I give more money to you in exchange for this?

I figure the best way to present it is to show that there are plenty of people who'd like this very much.

I've already seen a bunch of very frames being posted around and wish I had the chance to get it.

No idea, but you might want to ask Ravidrath or hassle someone on the Salty stream to see if they can give you a clear answer.

I don't see why Lab Zero would turn down the extra revenue, so I'd imagine that they have just been occupied with other stuff.

I even PMed him today. No response yet, but I pretty much said "People Like Art Books."

If they allowed it to be purchased on Humble Bundle, that'd be the best.

one thing id like to know is whether they would consider updating the compendium with the extra character frames once they are finished. that would be awesome.

Reactions: 3 Eyes
it's on the IGG mail weelve. they will