• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Any Good Strings?

Railtracer

Reaction score
Steam
redthedancingclown
PSN
RailtracerGamer
Squigly Parasoul
I just got Skullgirls not too long ago, beat the arcade, story, etc for most characters and gradually went up in difficulty. I thought i was pretty okay as Squigly so i went online, I. Was. DSTROYED. I saw combos that did at least half a health bar very frequently even when i only used Squigly vs a team of 3. I realized after months of depression and meditation on the meaning of my life that they used resets which aren't something i typically use in fighting games. Does anyone know any resets for Squigly that i could use with a dragon charge, i love using mp, hp, stancel, mp hp, but whats a string i could use after that into a mixup for a reset? I've seen ones that don't use throws, maybe some of those?

I just got Skullgirls not too long ago, beat the arcade, story, etc for most characters and gradually went up in difficulty. I thought i was pretty okay as Squigly so i went online, I. Was. DSTROYED. I saw combos that did at least half a health bar very frequently even when i only used Squigly vs a team of 3. I realized after months of depression and meditation on the meaning of my life that they used resets which aren't something i typically use in fighting games. Does anyone know any resets for Squigly that i could use with a dragon charge, i love using mp, hp, stancel, mp hp, but whats a string i could use after that into a mixup for a reset? I've seen ones that don't use throws, maybe some of those?
I'm a bit confused as to what you're looking for, since you said you're looking for strings. Are you looking for a way to convert off of that reset, or some new stance cancel resets?

Because you specifically mentioned stancels i'll list a few stancel resets

Stancel (wait, length depends o nwhat move you cancellled) > Throw
cLK - 6HP xx Stancel
cMK xx Stancel cMK/6HP
sHK xx stancel xx air throw
sHK xx stancel xx dash under - Mixup

those are the basics. there's a lot you can do with stancels and you should definitely explore both your charged and uncharged options