• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

any local tournaments for skullgirls in the midwest area?

Madeline1208

Munster's best (and only) Umbrella player
Reaction score
Steam
TransfemGoblin
XBL
Madeline1208
Peacock Unknown Squigly
looking for any recurring local tournaments no longer than a 4 hour drive from Munster, Indiana and would like some help compiling events I could attend

yeah it's not the main game but there is a local every other friday at a place called ignite gaming lounge in skokie IL which is about an hour and a half from munster with traffic. that one is under fgc meetups on start.gg the skullgirls bracket is a community side bracket so its no charge to join, but if your not looking to play in a bracket and just hang out and play casuals thats cool too the venue does charge 15 for entry though. then every other saturday in milwaukee there is a local called run the set that there should be more skullgirls at soon there is consistently people playing and should be enough for a bracket next RTS on the 2nd. that one is a bit further about 2hr 20 minutes, with that one venue is 5 at the door to just hang out and play in any casuals or side brackets. those are the only ones im aware of off the top of my head and precise travel time I'm sure will vary those are just via maps to the munster in general.

Reactions: Madeline1208