• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Any way to set Japanese voices for DLC characters

Kawaii_Kitsune5

QUE LO QUEEEEEE
Reaction score
PSN
Kawaii_Kitsune5
Valentine Unknown Squigly
Idk if this post is in the right thread or not, but really I just wanna know if there’s any way that I can put Japanese voices on the DLCs.

Unfortunately SG got a Japanese Dubbing way before Season 1 characters came out so there is no way to do that. Even the JP announcers do not have updated voices for character selection of S1 characters.

AFAIK there hasn't been news about that but I could be very wrong.

Hope this helps.

Unfortunately SG got a Japanese Dubbing way before Season 1 characters came out so there is no way to do that. Even the JP announcers do not have updated voices for character selection of S1 characters.

AFAIK there hasn't been news about that but I could be very wrong.

Hope this helps.
Man, that sucks, but thanks anyway!

The devs said that they "want" to have JP VAs for the new characters, but the process of arranging JP voice acting is quite complicated and slow. So it may happen but I wouldn't expect it anytime soon.

According to the devs on one of the update notes on Steam regarding Dahlia, you should be able to switch to the Japanese voices for the Season 1 characters after the first Season Pass is finished. But for now, you'll just have to wait for them.