• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Appreciation Thread

DankleKankle

just goofin
Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Steam
DankleKankle
PSN
Dankle_Kankle
Big Band Squigly Peacock
So, i’m a little new to this whole “thread” thing because I don’t use stuff like this very often, so sorry if I made something that doesn’t really fit with everything set up. If by chance this doesn't fit anywhere I'll delete it afterwards.

HOWEVER.
I thought I would say that this game is really, REALLY cool and i’ve really been enjoying it. I’m not a veteran or anything, but I have been playing fighting games for a few years now and so far this has been one of my favorite fighting games i’ve played in a long time. When I had first played this game when I was younger, I really enjoyed it but I had zero fighting game knowledge at the time so I ended up, well, sucking lol. But coming back to this with a better understanding, I've enjoyed everything about it. I wish I could have supported development back when the indiegogo funding was still up but, oh well. At least I'm here for a new wave of DLC, that's pretty cool! Anyways, thanks for all the hard work put into this, and I can't wait to see more development on it. I can really see all the time and effort put into every character and it always feels fresh to play. If there's any way I could back this project somehow, let me know.

"Tally-Ho!"