• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Apr 11, 2015] Cloudfest 4/11 (Marlboro)

cloudKing211

King of White Puffs
Reaction score
Steam
akiraxion
PSN
cloudKing211
Valentine Unknown Double
I am hosting another local at my place again. Like usual I will have a setup for SG, Xrd, Uniel, and both Melee and PM, and we can setup anything you want to bring with you if there is interest to play. Hope to see you here!

Gregor Samson'ing to cloudfest with my ps3 and asus in hand.

Will there be Marvel 2 or Alpha 3 as well?

FUCK allrighbt cloud lets listren ujpo righg her eim goinnas hea on hout this his cloudfest local bout to b LIver as fculk fvedel me W A W A B O I S squad roll up SG is ASSS son bees in my headdd bees the bees oh shi he cops are bere lmfao barber:what do u want? me:9/11 was a inside job. barber: say no more. Bible Black is a solid documentary about the last Ebola breakout decades ago
░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▄▄▄░░░░░
░░░░▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄░░░
░░▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▄░
░▓▓▌▓▓▓░░▒▒▒▒▀(◐)▒▒▒▒▒█▓
░▓▓▌▓▓░▒▒▓(◐)▓░░░▒▓▓(◐)█▓
▓▓▌▓▓█▄█▀▄▄░▀░▀▄▄▀░░█░█
▓▓▌▓▓▀▄█▄█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▀██░█
░▓▓▌▓▓░█░███▄█▄█▄███░░█
░▓▓▌▓▓░█░███████████░░█
░▓▓▌▓▓░█░███████████░░█
░▓▓▌▓▓░█░███████████░░█
░▓▓▌▓▓░▀▀█░█▀█▀█▀███░█
░░▓▓▌▓▓░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄▀░█
░░▓▓▌▓▓▓▓▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
@ShadeMoneh

ya cloud il be there

Reactions: dapurplesharpie
I'll see what strings I can pull to come. PM you say? I'm in there

Anyone able to scoop ya boy or something? I may be able to get dropped off or something but a pick up and drop situation would definitely make me not flaccid.

Gas money/Love/Setup etc

Someone bring a PC so we can play beta, goodness gracious.

Strings are feeling pretty loose since there's a lot that's happening this month

I'm coming, and I can give Ken a ride if he wants I'm pretty close to him.

Reactions: keninblack
I'll bring my PS3. Just provide me with a monitor.

More than likely what time everyone is meeting up?

I'm driving down with Keninblack tomorrow. If you can get to Newark I can give you a ride.

I'm driving down with Keninblack tomorrow. If you can get to Newark I can give you a ride.

What time you want us to meet up though?

Idk if you can get here by 1pm that would be good. Then drive down to kenin's place by maybe 1:30 and get to Cloud's by 2:15~ ish.

Fair enough I can do that.

hey @Rizil is it fine if you can drive me and I think shade as well? We'll be there at 1pm

Just gonna say this now, you all suck...my car is too full again and I can't fit everybody. Already got kenin datagram eagle and now sage and shade? Unless one of you all wanna get stuffed in the trunk, I can't give a ride to everybody.

Welp I guess I can't come since there's no space for me

Just gonna say this now, you all suck...my car is too full again and I can't fit everybody. Already got kenin datagram eagle and now sage and shade? Unless one of you all wanna get stuffed in the trunk, I can't give a ride to everybody.
gram is going with lethal though. At least I thought???

gram was asking if anyone was driving so thought he wasn't going with lethal. Yo @Lethalmind can you help a bro out and pick up anyone near you so I don't have to stuff everyone in my car like sardines?

gram is going with lethal though. At least I thought???
This is what I thought as well. I told him to meet up at Muñoz' place at noon.

Now I'm confused. Who's taking the PATH into Newark so I can drive them? I need a head count now.

Kenin Eagle Me Shade

Lethals car is Shaw Munoz Dom Gram

If i take the bus from port authority to marlboro would someone be able to drive me from the bus stop to clouds?