• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Apr 25, 2015] The INFLICT! Series - INFLICT! 3 feat. Skullgirls Encore (Kinnelon, NJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to make the following statement... AROOOOOO! That is all.

Reactions: Kai
Can I PLEASE get a ride to this? ;___;

I second this notion, can @keninblack get a ride for next week? If it wasn't for him reaching out at NEC, we wouldn't be at the point we are today. If there's anything I can do to bring this closer to reality, let me know.

I could pick up kenin if nobody else can do it. He's kinda the opposite direction of me but if push comes to shove I can do it.

@Rizil If it gets to that & you could pick him up, you're a saint in my book. Also, quick FYI, just booked my room for Combo Breaker so I will definitely be in attendance if no other reason than to witness the high-level competition for SG... it's gonna be awesome.

I can try to talk my pops to try and getta ride. I'll do that first.

If he can't than @Rizil please let me give you gas $$$ <3

Anybody from the DMV considering going to this? I'm thinking of making an appearance
Maybe another month. Already looking to go to Paradise Found on May 2nd.

Anybody from the DMV considering going to this? I'm thinking of making an appearance

Elky has a point, my man... if you want to make an appearance proper, save it for Paradise Found. More money involved & a bigger venue. Thankfully, the INFLICT! series is a monthly shindig, so you're more than welcome to come up & show out during the summer. I'll be looking forward to your combat.

Actually didn't think it was going to garner that much of a response, but definitely considering the advice. Actually, fuck it, might just go to Paradise Found. This should definitely be worth it.

@matlokholmes Right on... I'll see you there. Make your way over to the Paradise Found thread & shake things up!

@keninblack you still need a ride tomorrow?

@Serious_Eagle I don't have anybody in my car atm aside from maybe kenin if he needs a ride.

@Rizil Alright cool so I guess I'll come with you then. I really don't want to take that bus.

Meet up at noon?

Reactions: Datagram
yeah imma be riding with lethal. cya there!

@ Newark at the usual spot.

I'm at journal square

Well, gentlemen, we done did it again. In hindsight, it was a good thing HitBox Arena switched up the furniture because y'all had that place packed. The stream was happy, the competition was intense and (if I was paying attention) everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

Now, obviously, May is gonna be just stuffed to the gills with SG action. We got Paradise Found next week, INFLICT!4 is gonna be May 16 & (of course) Combo Breaker starts the 22nd. On top of all that, Kick-Punch-Block has designs on adding a $500 bonus to the SG pot at Summer Jam this year in Philly. Suffice it to say, it's a good time to play/enjoy Skullgirls.

Also, once I get the all the photos from Prime, I will -definitely- be posting 'em up here.

#HitBoxJammers4Life

@IAmAphroDynamek did you advertise INFLICT 3 to Mortal Kombat players? I don't see a thread for it on the testyourmight.com forums and I'm thinking that may be part of why no one showed up.

Reactions: IAmAphroDynamek
@IAmAphroDynamek did you advertise INFLICT 3 to Mortal Kombat players? I don't see a thread for it on the testyourmight.com forums and I'm thinking that may be part of why no one showed up.

@mcpeanuts In hindsight, you have a -VERY- good point. Johnny & I are going to adjust our "plan of attack" for the next one. Damnedest thing, too... in all our prepartion, we forget the borderline simplest thing. Lesson learned and thanks.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Status
Not open for further replies.