• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Are You Ready For An Encore? Skullgirls Is Finally Back On Consoles!

The waiting game #buffsony

I think Danielle also got Encore. So that's two potential VAs to battle on PS3.

Man does being on the East coast suck today... School tomorrow too so there goes a day of playing it...Demo will have to do for now!

Reactions: Lavama
Man does being on the East coast suck today... School tomorrow too so there goes a day of playing it...Demo will have to do for now!
unless you live in SC. but theres a risk of losing power cuz of the storm.

Reactions: DDB
I think I got trolled. someone with the PSN name skullgirls basically said I am eligible for the voucher, said to get the link at the bottom, but the only thing at the bottom of the message says "U thought"

Reactions: Muro
I heard Skullgirls: Origins was pretty good.
I drove the Skullgirls Car once, but I drove it into the ocean.
EDIT: Playing the first Skullgirls while I wait T.T

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
So, does anyone else think that Encore should have separate artwork, featuring Squigly?
Squigly's part of the artwork. You just have to find her :3

I don't need the vanilla game installed right?
I deleted it when I got home, and I'm waiting for my voucher. ._.

Between 9:00 and 10:00 .... the most stressful moments of my life begins now

Wasn't it 9-10 PM PST?

You've still got another 3 hours before the stress begins.

Kinda sad that Xbox had all the troubles with Konami,i hope that Xbox version is up soon

Wasn't it 9-10 PM PST?

You've still got another 3 hours before the stress begins.

In NY its 9:13 @.@ im not good with timezones

Are we there yet?

Mike wasn't kidding about console's compression tools. The demo (which I believe is the whole game) is only 785Mb.

So I'll still get it? :D

What matters to Sony is that they have a record of you purchasing the game. Deleting the game off of your PS3 doesn't mean you don't own the game anymore. When they're figuring out who to send a voucher to, they're not looking at who has the original game installed on their system, they look at who owns it.

So yes, you'll still get it.

What matters to Sony is that they have a record of you purchasing the game. Deleting the game off of your PS3 doesn't mean you don't own the game anymore. When they're figuring out who to send a voucher to, they're not looking at who has the original game installed on their system, they look at who owns it.

So yes, you'll still get it.
basically if its in your downloads list, you own the game.

OMG... I was super ready to download this and enjoy Squigly because I don't have school tmrw HOWEVER, my ps3 decides to get a DNS error and won't let me connect to PSN even though I was on the wifi perfectly fine yesterday.....

#NerfSony

Reactions: Lavama
OMG... I was super ready to download this and enjoy Squigly because I don't have school tmrw HOWEVER, my ps3 decides to get a DNS error and won't let me connect to PSN even though I was on the wifi perfectly fine yesterday.....

#NerfSony
Don't worry friend, it will come through. Just keep trying. Hopefully something will change or you'll make sure the settings on the wifi are right.

Reactions: SmashBlade
Dunno. If so they clearly haven't done anything.

If your in NYC i know you'll have to wait until 12:00-1:00.......I think.....

Since I live in Houston I'm forced to wait till 11 o-weeks.

I'm in southern Ohio so it's 12:00-1:00 for me as well... The waiting begins again, thank god us Skullgirls fans are so patient.

I'm so happy that this is finally happening - playing on a console is much more convenient for me than playing on my computer :)

Two minutes to 10 and still no message.

It's just past 8PM PST right now.

its 11:00 for me and still nothing