• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Ashita No Skullgirls

Render is stupidly photogenic as usual, I see.

As usual, "Skullgirls dating sim" used as the punchline of a joke. sigh.

What, one of the people who helped make Skullgirls can't joke around about stuff like that?

Meanwhile, in a far away land, a little girl sits with great anticipation, awaiting the moment when George will finally become his own character. Although rumors spread telling the tragic death of Skullgirls, they do little to dampen her spirits. Like her smile, her hope never fades.

She still waits for George to this day.

Meanwhile, in a far away land, a little girl sits with great anticipation, awaiting the moment when George will finally become his own character. Although rumors spread telling the tragic death of Skullgirls, they do little to dampen her spirits. Like her smile, her hope never fades.

She still waits for George to this day.
Tell me this again when Robo Fortune's done.

Hajime no Ippo is a good anime. A lot of punching.

I know stuff about the future...

This is very accurate.
kappa.png

Is this the darkest or brightest timeline?

Reactions: Effay
Oh! I think I saw this documentary on Netflix.

Japanese Title: 明日のスカルガールズ (Ashita no Sukarugāruzu)
English Title: Skullgirls of Tomorrow
Director: Blackbookalpha

In the full film, when the band broke up, it was very melancholy. But the final scene where Lab Zero reunited on a rooftop to quietly begin Skullgirls 2, with a cheering crowd below looking up from the sidewalk, was very heartwarming.