• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Aug 7, 2016] NJ's 2nd Quarterly Rapport (SG/Melee/SF5/Xrd/SSB64) (Somerset, New Jersey)

keninblack

NJ/VA
Reaction score
Steam
keninblack3s
PSN
keninblack
Parasoul Double Painwheel
RSVP ON THE OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE

its that time of year again. final details TBA.

previous one www.facebook.com/events/221998838144369
==Links==========================================
Brackets: quarterlyrapport.challonge.com
FGC Stream:
Melee Stream:
64/Bonus Stream:
Dustloop:
Smashboards: smashboards.com/threads/436797

==Schedule=======================================
11AM - Venue Opens
???
11PM - Venue Closes

==Venue=========================================
2nd Floor of PomSpace/Sitacorp
347 Elizabeth Avenue #200, Somerset, NJ 08873

From BoundBrook Stn 1.5mi/5min drive - tinyurl.com/htpaxvt
Parking lot / entrance behind venue - imgur.com/FVnATnH
General Floorplan of 2nd Floor - imgur.com/5pdAujm

==Events & Rules===================================
SFV (PS4) - $10 entry
XRDR (PS4) - $10 entry
SG (PS4) - $10 entry
SSB64 (N64) - $10 entry
SSBM (GC) - $10 entry
SSBM Teams (GC) - $20 entry per team

==Mission Statement================================
"NJ's 1v1 communities are in a state of constant separation, split between North & South, or NYC & Philly, or several events on the same day. The goal of this series is to set aside a few times a year to come together as a state. A full day to meet new opponents, see old friends, train with others and, above all else: compete" -The TOs

RSVP ON THE OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE

I went to the first event and the TO's are more than interested in running SG and testing the waters to see how it goes. S/O to @render to providing us codes so we get setups going.

Its a great venue and a really good space, and it only happens once every couple of months so lets do what we can and see how many of us can come out. Lets get it Tristate SG <3

Reactions: earlfriend
ccf4c733929efd9762ab02cd65175377.svg

Bump, cmon guys lets support this thing! Lets get some discussion going!

Well OK here's a discussion thing I guess. The day before this tournament there's a tournament at Hitbox Arena, the thread for that one is here: http://skullheart.com/index.php?thr...sg2e-sfv-gg-xrd-umvc3-butler-new-jersey.9006/ (ignore the date in the title, I don't know how to change that.) I want to go to both and the most practical way to do that would be to stay in New Jersey on Saturday night. So I'm wondering, is there anyone I can crash with Saturday night August 6th? I can bring beer.

Well OK here's a discussion thing I guess. The day before this tournament there's a tournament at Hitbox Arena, the thread for that one is here: http://skullheart.com/index.php?thr...sg2e-sfv-gg-xrd-umvc3-butler-new-jersey.9006/ (ignore the date in the title, I don't know how to change that.) I want to go to both and the most practical way to do that would be to stay in New Jersey on Saturday night. So I'm wondering, is there anyone I can crash with Saturday night August 6th? I can bring beer.

If you promise to not bring beer (my dad would be tight) and take me to both I can talk to my dad and see what I can do for ya bb <3

(Or at least the NJQR I need a ride to that)

Last edited:
If you promise to not bring beer (my dad would be tight) and take me to both I can talk to my dad and see what I can do for ya bb <3

(Or at least the NJQR I need a ride to that)
This would be a huge help, thank you!

Reactions: keninblack
Alright guys its coming up who is going?!

So yea I'm gonna make an effort to make it here and to Hitbox the day before time to actually play this game again I haven't been playing since CB I'm gonna crash and burn RIP me I don't know what punctuation is

Riz are you available for a ride to Hitbox Arena Saturday?

@mcpeanuts you have the okay to stay at my place Saturday night and we can drive to Quarterly Rapport Sunday together. I'll meet you at hitbox and we'll drive home from Hitbox so Riz I just need a ride to hitbox if possible.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
if somebody can give me a lift I will appreciate the fuck outta you

Yo there's two tournaments happening this weekend? Someone want to house me in NJ after the hitbox tournament and go to this?

Yo there's two tournaments happening this weekend? Someone want to house me in NJ after the hitbox tournament and go to this?
I'd offer to help but I'm staying with Kenin, his place isn't really mine to offer, you know.

I'll ask my dad and let you know. We have space for exactly two people.

3/5 of the OG EC team in one roof? KREYGASM