• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA Austin, Texas locals/meetups

FerventBlack

constant primal monkey rage
Reaction score
Steam
FerventBlack
PSN
CoagulateRed
XBL
EffulgentGreen
Filia Robo Fortune Cerebella
I'm looking to find any members of this community in the Austin area that are willing to meet up and play some games, or if there are enough people maybe we can set up a local tournament.
I've made a Facebook group called Skullgirls Austin, and if that gets 20+ members I will commit to making a Discord so we can get this ball rolling.

Last edited:
Reactions: aDeadFishWalking
I'm in the same boat, and I apologize for only seeing this now. I am in North Austin (Anderson Mill 78726) and I just started to play.
I know of two locations in Austin that would be interested in having a local scene, The Esports Cave (North Austin) and the Vallhalla Bar (downtown on 6th street).
Unfortunately, I don't use facebook, but we get enough people interested, a discord would possibly help. idk though.
Above all I would love to see if we could get a local going,

Reactions: FerventBlack
It seems as though the problem simply is that there are not enough SG players in this god forsaken city to justify any commitment to hosting local events.
We could try to do it once and see where it goes, but there would need to be a LOT of advertising for it to work properly.
Now I do know that there are a small few places that happen to run SG locals alongside the bigger named fighting games, but from what I've heard there are still barely any people showing up.

I can be the one to commit to creating a discord for this. I'll do it if this post or my facebook group gets over 20 upvotes/members.

Last edited: