- Jul 16, 2016
- Reaction score
Any idea on how to do f.HP into L Napalm Shot?
Immediately after pressing f.hp, start charging for your shot and input shot after you see f.hp hit.
Because Skullgirls buffers an input from the first frame of the input before it, it's more about making sure you hit 6HP as early as possible during the previous move.
Thanks.Because Skullgirls buffers an input from the first frame of the input before it, it's more about making sure you hit 6HP as early as possible during the previous move.
So say you want to do 2LK 2MK 6HP.
You do 2LK, then once 2LK starts you can immediately press 2MK, and once 2LK finishes, 2MK will automatically start.
As soon as 2MK starts, you want to press 6HP and then start holding backwards.
You can be 3F into the start up of 2MK holding backwards, but 6HP will still come out because that's the move you queue'd up next, letting you get a full charge.
Watch the inputs.
Thats possible? Goddamn my timing inability.
This looks amazing but is it necessary to detonate when the next hit was going to detonate it already?
Normal Whiffs (Below 1 Meter Only) L - 1.38% M - 4.16% H - 5.55% Second press of MK and HP don't build meter. Second press of LK and LP do. (Just x2 the amount) Normal Hits (Above 1 Meter) LP x1 - 2.5% LP x2 - 2.5% MP - 7.5% HP x1 - 4.5% HP x2 - 5% cLP - 2.5% cMP x1 - 3.75% cMP x2 - 3.75% cHP - 10% LK x1 - 2.5% LK x2 - 2.5% [Total 5%] MK x1 - 3.75% MK x2 - 3.75% [Total 7.5%] HK - 10% cLK - 2.5% cMK - 7.5% cHK - 10% Normal Hits (Below 1 Meter) LK x1 1.38% LK x2 1.38% MK x1 2.08% MK x2 2.08% HK 5.55% cLK 1.38% cMK 4.16% cHK 5.55% LP x1 1.38% LP x2 1.38% MP 4.16% HP x1 2.5% HP x2 2.77% cLP 1.38% cMP x1 2.08% cMP x2 2.08% cHP 5.55% Normal On Blocks Lights - 1.04% MP - 3.12% MK x1 - 1.56% MK x2 - 1.56% cMP x1 - 1.56% cMP x2 - 1.56% cMK - 3.12% cHP - 4.16% cHK - 4.16% sHP x1 - 1.87% sHP x2 - 2.083% sHK - 4.16% L Shot Spawn- 2.5% Block Projectile - 0.93% Hit Projectile - 2.25% Tear Pop Hit - 4% Tear Pop Block - 1.6% H Bike Spawn - 2.5% Block - 1.87% Hit Grab - 4.1%
Because with sMP it's just an optimal midscreen instead of an optimal universal midscreen.