• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Beau-coup de Grâce achievement bugged (Steam)

Ninjaneer

Reaction score
Steam
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nico-Kun/
Eliza Ms. Fortune Double
Well, title says it all. Pretty much since the update dropped, I've been trying to get some of the achievements, and this one in particular seems to be bugged. I've been following a guide for the PlayStation version of the game, which says the requirement for this achievement is to get a blockbuster finish with each character, and the achievement remains stuck at 13/14. I've tried getting Blockbuster finishes with all characters (Annie included), and almost every time, I get the achievement pop-up showing my progress (again, stuck at 13/14), though in some rare cases, a character in particular won't trigger the pop-up. Until earlier today, the character in question seemed to be Eliza, but as I just tried again, it was Robo-Fortune who couldn't get the pop-up to trigger.

Thanks for the report, we'll look into it!