• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Beginner/New Player/Returning Player Matchmaking

keninblack

NJ/VA
Reaction score
Steam
keninblack3s
PSN
keninblack
Peacock Robo Fortune Double
Are you new to the game, or haven't played the game since Vanilla and am starting from scratch? This is the place to go to ask for games with people around your skill level! QM can definitely be aggressive, so come one come all trying to learn!

I've been on basically every night for a week or so now, usually from 8-10pm WCT. I'm curious, is this game East Coast-centric? I have trouble finding matches after midnight NY time.

From what I've heard the majority of SG players now are EC so yeah, the peak hours for EC is probably where you would find the most quick matches. However, I think most of the matchmaking these days are done over Discord, so you might want to join the official Discord or one of the locale/platform-specific ones (don't ask me why the hell this community has so many Discord servers lol) if you want to find matches.

Hit a full lobby on Umbrella release night :) went 6/20 but y'know