• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Bella Grab Bag Bug in Training

Beamsprouts

NorCal's A V A T A R
Reaction score
Steam
RK Beamsprouts
PSN
Beamsprouts
XBL
Freeze Lancer
Peacock Filia Big Band
If you set the dummy's health to "Normal" in training mode and use Grab Bag after a c.MK the combo damage counter doesn't seem to properly reset the number to 0. Instead it adds the damage to the combo you just dropped. Video is here... as soon as Youtube decides it wants to process it:

I show that it works normally when you use a % health setting, or when comboing out of c.HP. Then as soon as you change health to "Normal" and combo out of c.MK anywhere in a combo the damage decides not to reset.

Hope this is somehow helpful. I only own the PC version, so I couldn't tell you whether or not it's universal with console as well.

wow my quality is shit better figure that out sometime

Making a note for myself here:
The same is true of any 0f ground or air throw reset. You can indeed do it with Grab Bag off cr.HP, too.

Interesting, I thought I had properly tested things and was only getting it off c.MK.

Edit: Oh yeah, I see, in the corner it does it. I was testing midscreen, I assume it wasn't triggering the bug because I had to delay it before catching up with the dummy