• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report Beowulf released for Steam, PSN, and XBLA!

When can we do that? Because I plan to do that.
When the thread explodes from all the "STEAM CONFIRMED" posts it will probably get

people woud not do that... right?
They did when Eliza came out.
When can we do that? Because I plan to do that.
At least Monday, I think. That should give players enough time to check it out.

Aaaaargh.
I need to avoid youtube now, since people uploaded the story, all because he's not on PC yet.
Y U DO THIS, VALVE. ;_;

Reactions: Kuzlalala
I'm getting really anxiety now. please have the wulf come soon valve.

Reactions: Kuzlalala
I still don't see beowulf in the PSN store

And I plan to record my playthrough of Beowulf's story. despite my mediocre way of playing

I still don't see beowulf in the PSN store

The link is in the OP.

Reactions: Chip Blaster
Man, don't be so harsh. I'm pretty sure they need to do some complex stuff or something idk.

6:06 AM here. I gotta get ready for the exam at about 7 AM.

Lala I feel your pain so much right now.

6:06 AM here. I gotta get ready for the exam at about 7 AM.

Did you study?

Good luck! Aeon will be there with you.

You got an exam too, Magma?

Did you study?

Um... kinda. Spent most of the night waiting for Beowulf, though. But I did study.

No but I know the pain of being so close to something then BOOM time runs out. its 7:12 pm here

Reactions: Caleb
Getting impatient...

They+re+the+hero+we+don+t+deserve+_ac5d379625feb8e8d913d44db30e4eae.gif

So did that guy die

OH CRAP NO

if there's a single spoiler in this thread...

you know what OP said.

YAY ALHAMDULILLAH BEOWULF HAS ARRIVED ON STEAM

BEWILF CONFRIMED FRO STAEM

Still nothing on PSN. Fucking PSN.

How are you looking?

I went to...

New -> New Add-ons -> Scroll to right / See More -> Scroll all the way to the bottom

Reactions: BlueXIII
Is it a spoiler to point out Beowulf didn't get tossed into Fukua's story

It's not really important, but just figured i'd say something

Hopefully no one shares my current stuck-in-limbo situation:
search DLC for Beowulf and his page says he's in the library
4DSR202.jpg

However, launch the game and his square is grayed-out. So it says I have him but I don't. Gonna try a restart or just some more patience. Meanwhile, the PS3 is downloading the 976 MB update...

Reactions: erkicman
Hopefully no one shares my current stuck-in-limbo situation:
search DLC for Beowulf and his page says he's in the library
4DSR202.jpg

However, launch the game and his square is grayed-out. So it says I have him but I don't. Gonna try a restart or just some more patience. Meanwhile, the PS3 is downloading the 976 MB update...
Ok, so I had this issue and fixed it. Go to your library and select skullgirls. Scroll down and look for a box with all the dlc and a bunch of checked boxes. Uncheck and check Beowulf. That should fix it.

For the record, Steam won't get him until PS3 does, as L0 wants to keep platform parity <read: they wanna make sure consoles get their shit together before deploying his Steam key>
Nah, we just wait for one console. After that it's all up to what we're allowed/able to schedule, so don't vilify us more than necessary. Thanks.

Painey has a command normal?
Does more than s.HP and c.HP....

If you're trying to download Beowulf through the steam client, you need to search for him in the store. He won't show up in the DLC list for the time being. I don't know why. Clozing and reopening steam does nothing to help that.