• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Best order to play the stories in?

Raptor1138

The Ambitious Fool
Reaction score
Steam
Raptor1138
XBL
NESG Raptor1138
Painwheel Filia Cerebella
I haven't played the SG story modes yet, is there an order to play the character stories in that best tells the story? just wondering before I start them.

Before the DLCs, Valentine and Double story were locked, Valentine was unlocked after finishing the first 6 and Double after Valentine's. I think it would be preferable to consider doing these two for the last.

Filia > Squiggly > Painwheel

Ms. Fortune > Cerebella

Peacock > Big Band

Parasoul > Valentine > Double

Fukua is non canon entirely, so do hers whenever. Always do Double and Valentine last though.

Yeah but Fukua's story is the most important.
it has best girl.
and Umbrella.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Yeah but Fukua's story is the most important.
it has best girl.
and Umbrella.
But where does that leave Annie?
:PUN:

I recommend doing Squigly's very last.

I was gonna say do Big Band's last.

Cause it has a semi-happy ending in comparison to the others.

From first to last:

Filia
Cerebella
Peacock
Parasoul
Ms. Fortune
Painwheel
Valentine
Double
Squigly
Big Band
Fukua

This is the order that the characters were made in; story modes for characters lower on the list contain some slight references to characters higher on the list. As such, playing them in chronological order should give you the best experience.

/pushes up glasses, huffs from inhaler, and goes off to another forum to argue why the star wars prequels were awful

Reactions: EA575
You should probably play Annie's first

Well, does it really matter what order you play them in if they are all non-canon? (although contains shreds here and there)
I would probably do the original characters before the DLC ones just so it makes more sense, kinda like what Flotilla implies.

first 8 in any order excluding Val and double
Val
Double
DLC in any order