• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Best Skullgirls Match Videos

MegaMix

Quality Poster
Reaction score
Valentine Robo Fortune
I'm currently looking at videos of matches online. I was wondering what are considered some of the best and intense matches of the game.

How about some matches that are good examples of individual characters at high level play?
Does anyone have any really good high level matches with PW, Ms. Fortune, or any of the DLC characters?

How about some matches that are good examples of individual characters at high level play?
Does anyone have any really good high level matches with PW, Ms. Fortune, or any of the DLC characters?
I'd like to specifically attach Beowulf and Robo-Fortune to that request, if possible, or at least the names of players who use them at a high level.

My son, check THESE matches out

NEC Grand Finals
NEC True Finals
While entertaining most of these matches weren't that good. They weren't really that close as one player clearly had an advantage over the other during most of the match and there were few comebacks.

This as an overall match is one of my favorites: CB 2015 Duck v Sage
This is more in line of what I am talking about.

Last edited:
While entertaining most of these matches weren't that good. They weren't really that close as one player clearly had an advantage over the other during most of the match and there were few comebacks.
This says more about you than those matches. :^)
"Close" is not necessarily "good". Someone being outplayed at a high level is "good", whereas two people screwing up a bunch with it being down to a scramble at the end is not.

Try CloudKing vs SonicFox from NEC 2015.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
This says more about you than those matches. :^)
"Close" is not necessarily "good". Someone being outplayed at a high level is "good", whereas two people screwing up a bunch with it being down to a scramble at the end is not.
Why not both? ;)

Why not both? ;)
Let me try that again.
YOU said, "these matches are not good, they are not close."
This is one of the best MvC2 matches of all time. It is not close.
This is close. It is also awful.
Close has nothing to do with "good".

Here's the set I was talking about: NEC Cloudking vs SonicFox. This is THE Skullgirls set, IMO. But most of it isn't close.

G'day.

Let me try that again.

Here's the set I was talking about: NEC Cloudking vs SonicFox. This is THE Skullgirls set, IMO. But most of it isn't close.

G'day.
I understand.

Woah hadn't seen this one before thanks for the link

Let me try that again.

G'day.

Is this preference the reason the announcer is programmed to get mad when you win with 1 health? "Oh come on!"

Is this preference the reason the announcer is programmed to get mad when you win with 1 health? "Oh come on!"
That's more "the other person should have finished you off".